Newbie!

squishfu1
squishfu1 Posts: 33
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Well... i am young(21), so sometimes i feel that people don't take me serious about wanting to lose weight. It is hard being in college, and working when im not at school/studying, there is not a lot of time to work out, and grabbing something to eat that is quick, most of the time its not healthy. I am getting married in a year, and want to drop 10 lbs and keep it off! I am 5'1 and about 126lbs. I want to be 115lbs! I lack motivation! So Im here to try to find some! I really want to do this!! My FI is in the Air Force and will be gone for the next year, so my support is far away from me! So i need a place where i feel comfy and supported about my body and myself! Thanks!

Replies

• squishfu1
    squishfu1 Posts: 33
    Well... i am young(21), so sometimes i feel that people don't take me serious about wanting to lose weight. It is hard being in college, and working when im not at school/studying, there is not a lot of time to work out, and grabbing something to eat that is quick, most of the time its not healthy. I am getting married in a year, and want to drop 10 lbs and keep it off! I am 5'1 and about 126lbs. I want to be 115lbs! I lack motivation! So Im here to try to find some! I really want to do this!! My FI is in the Air Force and will be gone for the next year, so my support is far away from me! So i need a place where i feel comfy and supported about my body and myself! Thanks!
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    :smile: W E L C O M E ! :smile:
    You will find tons of support, motivation, and encouragement here!
  • Jezika
    Jezika Posts: 82 Member
    Welcome! We're glad you've joined the MFP family! Good luck with your goals! You'll find a great community on here with lots of motivation and support!!!
  • Welcome am new too. Just joined this week. I just had a baby he's now 1 month old and am trying to lose baby weight and get back to my post pregnancy weight and then back to my goal weight that I was at when I met my husband 6 yrs ago. I have about 2 yrs before we try for baby number 2 so I want to be at my final goal before then. Angie
  • Widdy1961
    Widdy1961 Posts: 100 Member
    WELCOME squishfu1

You have found the right place for motivation, the members here will give you all the motivation and support you need, couple that with the great food diary and you have the recipe for success.

Widdy
This discussion has been closed.