LEGS! Lets see em'

Options

Replies

• xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    I hate my legs but here goes!! This is as brave as im getting!! As white as can be too!!!

189620_1800208279641_1072823694_32054297_4994563_n.jpg
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    All you ladies deserve to be proud...you have beautiful and sexy legs.:love::flowerforyou:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    legs.jpg

Cute! You have crackle polish on your toes!! :bigsmile:
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Ok only because there was a request.

Legs.jpg
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

haha Nice tattoo!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options

Legs.jpg

WOW ur legs are all muscle! Nicccce! :happy:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Ok, I know you said "sexy legs" and not "pasty, cankled tree-trunks" but I'm gonna post anyway. Then I can have a comparison photo for when I come back when I'm closer to my goal and actually have sexy legs. Also, I'm wearing super-awesome German Shepherd socks. :bigsmile:

stumpylegs.jpg
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    This is a pretty random pic of me but it was the first one I thought of when you asked for leg pics. It's actually from 2007 but I recently went back to this short hair cut so it's the same me just 6 lbs lighter and 4 years younger ;)

This photo was taken in Giant Tiger when it first came out. It's like Canadian Target but full of soooooo much more junk! A friend at the time was in love with leopard and I found these shoes and had to take a pic of me in them.

Upon further review nowadays, those shoes were pretty hot, I should have bought them!

current036.jpg
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I guess I'll show some calf :P

img3348c.jpg

img3346kb.jpg
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    Ok, I know you said "sexy legs" and not "pasty, cankled tree-trunks" but I'm gonna post anyway. Then I can have a comparison photo for when I come back when I'm closer to my goal and actually have sexy legs. Also, I'm wearing super-awesome German Shepherd socks. :bigsmile:

stumpylegs.jpg

O I think ur legs are nice! Very smooth and u have some great tone to them! :smile:
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    This is a pretty random pic of me but it was the first one I thought of when you asked for leg pics. It's actually from 2007 but I recently went back to this short hair cut so it's the same me just 6 lbs lighter and 4 years younger ;)

This photo was taken in Giant Tiger when it first came out. It's like Canadian Target but full of soooooo much more junk! A friend at the time was in love with leopard and I found these shoes and had to take a pic of me in them.

Upon further review nowadays, those shoes were pretty hot, I should have bought them!

current036.jpg

Wow have gorgeous legs hun! And those shoes r super cute!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options

img3348c.jpg

img3346kb.jpg

Wow u have some nice legs! Very muscley(is that even a word haha?)!
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Lol thank you!

I'm trying to beef up my quads and hamstrings too but I had a back injury at the gym so it's been keeping me from squatting as much as I should.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    O I think ur legs are nice! Very smooth and u have some great tone to them! :smile:

Aww, thanks! You're a sweetie. They're not horrible, but they're not great. They will be though.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

img3348c.jpg

img3346kb.jpg

For some reason, the Tom cruise dancing in his underwear came to mind :laugh: LOL I think it's the socks
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options

Legs.jpg

I was about to say something stupid like "you must be a cyclist with those calves!" but then I saw you ticker. Bikers have the best legs! I'm working on mine.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options

Legs.jpg

I was about to say something stupid like "you must be a cyclist with those calves!" but then I saw you ticker. Bikers have the best legs! I'm working on mine.

Thanks! Trying to get the rest of me to match now is the difficult part.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    53530242e18c798c5d61ae00ad0e9adb1b8d73541af055f42ac0c5a7a672b1935b452f44.jpg
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    53530242e18c798c5d61ae00ad0e9adb1b8d73541af055f42ac0c5a7a672b1935b452f44.jpg

Very very nice and not just the legs. :wink:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I love my husband's legs. And love that he'll wear a kilt. :heart: I don't love that his foot was misdiagnosed as a sprain in this picture, when he really had a torn achilles & fractured heel. He's in a knee high walking boot now.

IMG_9891.jpg

I'll need some new pics of mine, but here's one from November.

tattoo.jpg