I can't take you seriously when..

EmpressOfJudgment
EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
edited September 25 in Chit-Chat
...you use 6+ emoticons in a single post.

Replies

• pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    LOL
  • KandiLicious
    KandiLicious Posts: 210 Member
    LMAO:smile::wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :blushing:
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    :ohwell: awww :embarassed: why not?? :sad: :cry: :frown: :indifferent:
  • RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    ha!
  • digby765
    digby765 Posts: 163
    :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :wink: LOL
  • ian191
    ian191 Posts: 29 Member
    Will you take me seriously if I use 7 smileys? :tongue: :laugh: :drinker: :wink: :happy: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: lol
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    I opened the floodgates! Where's the machine gun emoticon to shoot down all these smiley faces!

Also, I can't take you seriously when you start a new thread to talk about your old thread that is still active.
  • XD really you were just asking for the kinds of replies you got in this thread

Besides, who wants to be taken seriously all the time anyways? :smile:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Will you take me seriously if I use 7 smileys? :tongue: :laugh: :drinker: :wink: :happy: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: lol

No! I said 6+! 5? Maybe. *enter smiley face with a tongue hanging out and crossed eyes, possibly vomiting*
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    XD really you were just asking for the kinds of replies you got in this thread

Besides, who wants to be taken seriously all the time anyways? :smile:

Haha. Clearly, you can see I am not a serious person all the time. But if you are asking serious questions in the forum and I have to wade through an entire family tree of smiley faces to read what you're asking about, I'm not gonna do it. I'm a stubborn beeyotch like that.
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238

No! I said 6+! 5? Maybe. *enter smiley face with a tongue hanging out and crossed eyes, possibly vomiting*

At least you have a nice sense or humor.

It's always Marcia, Marcia, Marcia (in my best Jan Brady voice)
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    "OH, MY NOSE!" Thanks, Zave. I try. Some people just don't get me. *enter tongue face and winky face here*
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Actually, this reminds me of my last job when I'd send various exploding banana icons to my coworker over our interoffice chat thingy. We had a coworker who had anger management issues and I'd usually send it shortly after he went on a rant. It would amuse me to hear a bit of laughter cut through the silence in the office. When you work with boring accountants you have to find ways to amuse yourself lest become one yourself.
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    You should have sent a REAL exploding banana.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    :grumble: :angry: :explode: what:smile::wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :mad: do:sick: :devil: :frown: :smokin: :brokenheart: :sad: you:yawn: :love: :flowerforyou: :embarassed: :glasses: mean
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member

Haha. Clearly, you can see I am not a serious person all the time. But if you are asking serious questions in the forum and I have to wade through an entire family tree of smiley faces to read what you're asking about, I'm not gonna do it. I'm a stubborn beeyotch like that.

smirk, smirk, snort. this thread has me laughing my *kitten* off! thanks for the chuckles! :tongue:

<acceptable?>

smirk...
  • corpus_validum
    corpus_validum Posts: 292 Member
    I can't take you seriously when..

you DON'T have a pic of yourself (bodyshot preferably) in your profile!!! How do I know what you're touting is for real when I can't see if you practice what you preach?!?!

HAH!!!:bigsmile:
  • corpus_validum
    corpus_validum Posts: 292 Member
    When you work with boring accountants you have to find ways to amuse yourself lest become one yourself.

HEY!!! I resemble that comment.:blushing:

Can u send me an exploding banana?!?!:flowerforyou:
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    various exploding banana icons

^ Niiiice! ha ha ha - so you get why some of us use 6 laughing faces? to diffuse the tension during those long angry threads about controversial topics...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i'm not actually an idiot - i just play that role in the MPF village :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

( i broke them into 2 groups of 3 out of courtesy to you :flowerforyou: :wink: )

Say...how do i get an exploding banana?
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    OR WHEN YOU TYPE :sad: IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS :indifferent: WITH THE TONS OF EMOTICONS :drinker: AND USE ABSOLUTELY:mad: NO PUNCTUATION SO YOU:ohwell: JUST READ ONE HUGE RUN:huh: ON SENTENCE THOSE ARE MY FAVORITES :explode:
This discussion has been closed.