looking for some support

Options
I'm looking for some friends here to help motivate and support me. I feel like I do better when I have more support. I also think the more I hear how great my friends are doing, the more I wanna do the same. I'm so anxious to drop 15lbs but find myself slipping up on the things that keep me from my goal. Please add me if you too are looking for a little additional support :)

Replies

• dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    good luck, feel free to add me if you need extra friends and support, the people on here are fantastic....
  • cougs12
    cougs12 Posts: 92
    Options
    you can add me if you like.
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    The suppor there is awesome. Feel Free to add me.
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, I join myfitness pal a while back. Of course I got off track. This time I'm gonna ask for some support and motivation. I do pretty good with the eating, but finding the time and mental energy to workout, I mean really workout, just doesn't come that easily for me.
  • desirez131
    desirez131 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My biggest issue is finding meals that work and consistency. If I could get a handle on these two things, I think I could have an enormous success.
    As for your issue maybe you need to think about what you want to achieve and that will help you with the motivation you need. Also a pep talk each day. I find that helps keep me on track with exercising.

Good luck!
  • harmonydubois
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • blittle40
    blittle40 Posts: 31
    Options
    Your more than welcome to add me as well...
  • StephanieJ82
    Options
    You can add me too. I havent been on here in a year and I am in need of some support as well. Today is day one.