WOW, it just keeps getting harder!!

Options
I am a mother of 3 beautiful children but boy did they leave their mark on me. When I graduated high school I weighed 110 lbs. After giving birth to my first child I lost all but 10 pounds. 120 before and 130 after the second one and 137 before and now I still weigh over 150 pounds. He was born in 07 and I can't seem to lose the weigt. I am hoping that this site along with exercise will work to help me lose some weight.

I am unemployed and I know that that has a lot to do with it - I belive I am a boredom eater!! Nighttime cravings are the worse!!!

Please add me to your friends list as I need all the support I can get!! I'll even give you some support in return!! :)

Replies

• TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I agree, it definitely gets harder. I'm definitely busier with three kids but when you are home all day and passing out snacks to kids its hard not to eat too. Then when they are all FINALLY in bed you can sit and relax and have a snack. I've been there were the snack turned into more and more to unwind and a chance to actually taste my food verses shoving it in between having to seperate the kids, get them to quit tattling and so on!

I broke my night time eating other then maybe some veggies if I'm really hungry and you will to!

Welcome!
  • ImTheMommieof3
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement....I've done pretty good the past two nights but we have been eating after 7:00 which isn't good either. With the time change the kids are playing longer and I lose track of time. Before I know it, it's 6:30 and I haven't even started dinner.

Oh well, I'm trying!! I want my shorts and jeans to be loose ~ not tight. Right now I'd be happy with losing 10 pounds.....