My heaviest

I went through pictures from out vacation across country. I found this picture of our stop at Mount Rushmore. I was sick when I zoomed in. I have lost 15 pounds and I am going to measure my inches this afternoon. I also tossed the top in this picture. It didn't help matters much. Pictures are sooooo true.
This is a driver for me. It really gives me the push I need. I will never look like this again.
I want to also thank everybody for the motivation they give with their postings. It really helps a lot. It is great to go to a place and be able to open up and have people understand and support you they way this site does. It is really a place to feel comfortable and not ashamed.

So this is my posting from a challange that was given in the beginning of Nov. Sorry so late.

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    I went through pictures from out vacation across country. I found this picture of our stop at Mount Rushmore. I was sick when I zoomed in. I have lost 15 pounds and I am going to measure my inches this afternoon. I also tossed the top in this picture. It didn't help matters much. Pictures are sooooo true.
    This is a driver for me. It really gives me the push I need. I will never look like this again.
    I want to also thank everybody for the motivation they give with their postings. It really helps a lot. It is great to go to a place and be able to open up and have people understand and support you they way this site does. It is really a place to feel comfortable and not ashamed.

So this is my posting from a challange that was given in the beginning of Nov. Sorry so late.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Yes, pictures can be quite motivating, it is true they don't lie......it is great to be on this site with supportive/likeminded people
  • saralind21
    saralind21 Posts: 29 Member
    I know how you feel...Pictures of myself now-a-days make me totally sick! I am at my heaviest weight right now of 185. Although, I'm in college and pictures are fun to take, but not fun to look at. I use pictures of myself as a motivator and it works great! Instead of feeling down about how I look now, I instead look at the gross nasty picture of myself (being dramatic) and its like a kick in the rear to go EXERCISE!

Anyway, good luck to you and keep posting! There are tons of people that feel the same way as you, and in some way or another we have all been there. Just remember to love yourself no matter what, because I believe everyone is beautiful in there own way.

Cheers, :drinker:
    Sara
  • I candoit good girl!!!! yes we're not going to look like this anyome! I will change my picture on the 21st of decembre just to see the difference! and if there's none oh well! I'm continuing!

Good luck girl:flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,905 Member
    Yep, I had put away all my pictures at 205. When I got serious about this I took them out and put them on my refrigerator. :wink:

cm