Fell off the wagon, or so I thought.

Options
I've been having a really hard time with the whole weight loss thing. I really want it, but I just kept screwing up. Or so I thought. I have had problems in the past with unhealthy methods of weight loss, so I don't even keep a scale at my house. I haven't been able to weigh myself since I started. I weighed the other day, and I've lost! I'm really shocked! I barely changed my eating habits! The only exercise I can fit in is walking around the local mall with my daughter in her stroller. A friend of mine goes with me. Her daughter is 10 days younger than mine. I figured that wasn't enough to make me lose anything! Sheesh! If I lost, and was still eating some crap food...then what if I ate even less crap food! And maybe walked faster! I'm super excited!!!!!:) YAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've been having a really hard time with the whole weight loss thing. I really want it, but I just kept screwing up. Or so I thought. I have had problems in the past with unhealthy methods of weight loss, so I don't even keep a scale at my house. I haven't been able to weigh myself since I started. I weighed the other day, and I've lost! I'm really shocked! I barely changed my eating habits! The only exercise I can fit in is walking around the local mall with my daughter in her stroller. A friend of mine goes with me. Her daughter is 10 days younger than mine. I figured that wasn't enough to make me lose anything! Sheesh! If I lost, and was still eating some crap food...then what if I ate even less crap food! And maybe walked faster! I'm super excited!!!!!:) YAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jezika
    Jezika Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Isn't it amazing what a few lifestyle changes can do? Congratulations!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you're breastfeeding or not but that will do it too!!
    Yah for you!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    yay!!! You just need a tiny taste of success and off you'll go!! :happy: