Finally...an NSV I see

Options
anbegley
anbegley Posts: 163 Member
I have been using MFP since mid January. So far I have lost 19.8 pounds (and an additional 4 pounds before joining) making that 23.8 pounds. The scale has/had been moving but I hadn't noticed any NSVs. :grumble: As recent as last week I posted on my wall how frustrated and upset I was. I practically in tears that whole day. :sad:
Well, finally today I noticed some:
1. Fat belt is too big
2. Jeans didn't pull across the tummy that was visible at the top of the zipper. yea...they lay flat!
3. Jeans were loose in the legs. I didn't have to do lunges and squats in my closet to make them more comfortable. :laugh: After a couple of hours of wearing, they are a little baggy in the hips and thighs.
4. I think I see collarbones sprouting
5. Finally and probably most importantly, I am starting to feel sexy again (the hubby likes this one especially):love:

Anyway, it took a long time for me to notice these things, but finally do! I have the best friends on here and want to give a big shout out to them for their support. So, THANKS GUYS!!!!! Love ya!:drinker:
Ang

Replies

• lestahling
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work, keep your head up! Sometimes it's hard to avoid becoming discouraged, but you just gotta look back and see all the awesome stuff you've accomplished! :)
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! These are great! :flowerforyou:
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    It took me about 20lbs before the NSVs really started showing up. KEEP AT IT, because it just keeps getting better!!!
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Silly question, what's NSV an abbreviation for?? :blushing:
  • SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    Silly question, what's NSV an abbreviation for?? :blushing:

non-scale victory
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! My starting and CW are almost the same as yours and I couldn't tell until the last 2 weeks or so. It is so exciting and encouraging to see the results!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!