hi

sassiejb74
sassiejb74 Posts: 3
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
:glasses: HI I am new to myfitnesspal.com, was introduced to this by a friend at work, and it is harder that you think, however I am only on day three and I have been able to squeeze in a glass of wine without going over my calories so I am well pleased. I have just started training for the race for life so I thought that this would be a good opportunity to kill to birds with one stone, get fit and loose weight!!! Good luck and well done to all that have found this website.

Replies

• Chula0910
    Chula0910 Posts: 27 Member
    Welcome and you will get all the support you will ever need. You can add me if you like and we can be running mates. LOL.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Hello and welcome,

This site is amazing, and you will do well here. Lots of people willing to motivate and help you as well. Good luck in you journey
  • birdieandkenadi05
    birdieandkenadi05 Posts: 71 Member
    WELCOME!! You will love it here...everyone is helping and the sire is pack with tons of information!!

You can add me as a friend too :)
  • birdieandkenadi05
    birdieandkenadi05 Posts: 71 Member
    WELCOME!! You will love it here...everyone is helping and the sire is pack with tons of information!!

You can add me as a friend too :)

wow...i meant everyone is helpful and the site has tons of info...guess i better slow down..too much tea today!! ;)
This discussion has been closed.