NSV- a tight size 20 to a 4!

Options

Replies

• Shawnarose
    Shawnarose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration that this can be done. Thanks so much for sharing your story. I had to laugh at the mirror bedlam - I can relate about having these experiences. While my weight is not down in pounds, I have lost a lot of inches - from a 2x to a Large
    in a shirt so far!
    You look great - keep it up :)
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    *****W O W W O W W O W****

Thanks for sharing your amazing transformation with us. Good for you for treating yourself...you definitely deserve it!! And girl...keep looking at the mirror and loving the girl that looks back at you! She has fatih in you and your accomplished success!

All the best
    Goaliema
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    you better look at your tush for a day...I mean come on...most women cant fit into VS at all...and here you are in a size small! Congrats!
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! WOW!! You look awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing....you are an inspiration!!!:)
  • Cori615
    Cori615 Posts: 100
    Options
    Congrats!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY something to be proud of!! Way to go!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Awesome work - very motivational to me - makes me wonder where I will be in the end - I started size 24, down to 18/20 right now - now I can't wait to find out... I always thought I'd be happy a 16, Smaller would be nicer!

Congrats and go admire that tushy all you want - you have definitely deserved to.
  • morningmom
    morningmom Posts: 100
    Options
    What an inspiration....you look great!! Congrats! I've got to hit that stairmaster to get legs like yours!! WTG!!
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    wow - you look amazing - I love your profile pic. Well done.
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!

i LOVE your pics of your arms & legs! so toned! great job :)
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You look so BEAUTIFUL!!! I was just looking at your profile pics, and I love the one with your daughter in one leg of your pants - how cute! Congrats on the great upper arms and calf muscles, too! You have so many scale and NSV's to be proud of! What a motivator!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Yay for small tooshies!! lol My 16 yo DD and I sit around feeling our muscles and comparing them so I don't think staring at your tushy all day will get you committed. Well, if it does I'll probably be there too! (I'll be the one feeling my body parts.)
  • angiezee
    angiezee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this and inspiring me. I have been bummed out because I have not lost a pound this week, but now I know that I will get there just like you did. You look great!!! congrats!!!
  • imgettinphat
    Options
    I must admit I teared up on reading this. Why? One I am happy for you. Two, ok big confession here I love taking my daughter shopping for clothes because yes I wish I could wear some of them and look normal. It's just so hard to believe that I will ever look normal in clothes and I imagined for a second that I would get into "sexy" panties lol. I told my daughter once that if I ever do pull this off to watch out because mom even at my age (almost 37) I am going to show off ;)

Congrats!
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you every one for posting. It is so nice to read every one's responses! Such kind words and I am so happy I can motivate others. When I first joined I loved seeing people like me that got the results I had only ever dreamed of. Whenever I'm having one of those glass half empty days I'm going to reread these. :heart:
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Nothing rong with admiring your own handy work! :) Congrats! Your before/after pics on your profile are unbelievable!

I am so excited to keep going at this new lifestyle!
  • lovingbears2
    lovingbears2 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration that this can be done. Thanks so much for sharing your story. I had to laugh at the mirror bedlam - I can relate about having these experiences. While my weight is not down in pounds, I have lost a lot of inches - from a 2x to a Large
    in a shirt so far!
    You look great - keep it up :)

congrats to you both!!! You BOTH are inspirational!!! Thanks for sharing your stories!! You both ROCK!!!
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait for the day that I don't have to wear a large in Victoria's Secret underwear!

Congratulations!
  • lovingbears2
    lovingbears2 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I must admit I teared up on reading this. Why? One I am happy for you. Two, ok big confession here I love taking my daughter shopping for clothes because yes I wish I could wear some of them and look normal. It's just so hard to believe that I will ever look normal in clothes and I imagined for a second that I would get into "sexy" panties lol. I told my daughter once that if I ever do pull this off to watch out because mom even at my age (almost 37) I am going to show off ;)

Congrats!

I understand the tearing up!! But, you know what? You, Mom, can do it , too!!! I was 40 y.o. and a size 32 at my largest, and right now am into a Large/xl depending on who is making the clothes. I decided at age 39 that I had spent all my life as "the big boned, big girl", and wanted to spend the 2nd half of my life "normal". I started eating right, watching, first, the Richard Simmons tapes, then slowly joined in and did what I could, until , 100 pounds plus later lost, was ADDING extra steps to the tapes, and was religiously doing them 5 days a week! It was the biggest thrill in my weight life to walk into a mall, and actually be able to purchase clothes in a "REGULAR" store! I cried all the way home!!! But, you know, you have your daughter, and family, and YOURSELF to do this for!!! It is soooooo worth it, the feeling of suddenly being able to be a "CLOTHES HOG"! SO much better feeling than that half a second on the tongue!!! I actually had someone admire my figure, and tell me he was a "leg man".!!! I have put a few back on in the last 7 years, so am working at it again, but this time I KNOW I am able to do it.... and YOU CAN TOO!!!

Good luck, Mom!!! (p.s. if your kids are not married, etc, yet, as motivation, you'll want to get to your best look ever for those future family pictures!!)
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Woooo Hooooo! Right on, I needed that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!