I cant believe I fixed "my" problem area!

Options
2»

Replies

• perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Great job! I didn't know cellulite was something I could get rid of! I am inspired.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    THANK-YOU so much for posting these pics and this post! I have been wondering if there is any hope for me! So inspirational, you look fantastic!
    I never thought there was...but seeing is believing..And now I believe!!!...lets see what another 6 months can do..:bigsmile:
  • claire_b79
    claire_b79 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I hope to god running cures my cellulite. It's brutal on my legs!!!
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look fantastic.
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    That's is great!! I have some too and hope to get rid of it. Very inspiring so thanks for posting!!
  • LeonaBlack
    Options
    That is awesome! Inspiration!!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic feeling, eh? Great stuff!

My legs are full of cellulite right now and I wouldn't be wearing shorts or skirts right now either.
    Years ago, in my mid 20s, I got rid of it by cycling everywhere ... to work, for recreation, for errands.
    I plan on doing this again as soon as I decide which new bike will come home with me.
  • joilet
    joilet Posts: 99
    Options
    Great job!

I hate running, but I used to do it a lot... I guess I never really thought about but I don't think I had much when I was running, but now I have a LOT! YUCK!!!

Maybe I need to get back into it.
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow...this is more inspirational to me that any other before and after pics. I only have ten more pounds to go (I lost nine so far) but my legs still have alot of cellulite...but I can tell it is much better since I have been doing the C25K and Shred. I want your legs sister! And I will (I hope)!
  • AniMarieSt
    AniMarieSt Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    OMG that's awesome! You rock! :happy:
  • AniMarieSt
    AniMarieSt Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow...this is more inspirational to me that any other before and after pics. I only have ten more pounds to go (I lost nine so far) but my legs still have alot of cellulite...but I can tell it is much better since I have been doing the C25K and Shred. I want your legs sister! And I will (I hope)!

I'm almost to week 3 of C25k, but what is 'Shred'?
  • thomalr6180
    thomalr6180 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Like others have said, I have hope now for my legs and tummy. I have been running for a couple months and also TaeBo once a week. And I drink the water that someone mentioned.

Anyway, awesome job girl! :flowerforyou:
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration!! CONGRATS!!!
  • shreddingit
    Options
    it will as long as you keep it up, the muscle will come through and eat it up :)
  • shreddingit
    Options
    30 day shred dvd by jillian Michales..
  • shreddingit
    Options
    @kbdelarosa....you will!!:)
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! I can't wait til I can build my stamina up enough for running once I drop the majority of my weight- I'm always working my legs out crazy so my knees are getting a little stronger! :) You're legs look great!
  • jade_85
    jade_85 Posts: 96
    Options
    excellent work im sooo going to carry on with my running now :) u look amazing well done :happy:
  • shreddingit
    Options
    You go girl!!! I can't wait til I can build my stamina up enough for running once I drop the majority of my weight- I'm always working my legs out crazy so my knees are getting a little stronger! :) You're legs look great!
    thats awesome girl!! take care of those knees!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!