Questions about Wii

Options
borjanap
borjanap Posts: 232 Member
I want to get the wii fit or something with exercise for my friends birtday... What should I buy and is it worth it?

Replies

• borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I want to get the wii fit or something with exercise for my friends birtday... What should I buy and is it worth it?
  • neha
    neha Posts: 67
    Options
    You should have a Wii gaming console, for Wii fit. It is Very worth it. Go Get it!
    Makes you do Yoga, Aerobics, Muscle workouts, Balance Exercise. Also, lets you keep track of your progress. In case, you don't get on it everyday, it will make sure to taunt you. lol! :glasses:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Yup! Wiifit comes in a everything-you-need package minus the wii. Its great exercise, especially for beginners - plus it keeps you motivated. I miss my Wii :(
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Want to be my friend?? I wish someone would buy it for me. I keep looking for a good deal and just can't part with the money yet..
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I got my Wii Fit for my birthday 2 weeks ago and I'm obsessed! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
    I am constantly checking my "balance" when I walk or stand (wii fitters will understand that).
    My daughter and I do 45 min a day on the game and I can really see a difference in the way I look AND feel.
  • Sashamarie1959
    Options
    Target has the Wii fit bundle it "on sale" for $89.99. However, if you don't have the Wii system it won't help. Target has this on sale for $249.99. Good luck.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Yup! Wiifit comes in a everything-you-need package minus the wii. Its great exercise, especially for beginners - plus it keeps you motivated. I miss my Wii :(
    :noway:
    What happened to your Wii Mateo???
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options

I'm in sort of limbo atm because I'm only at my current location a few months - so, my wii is staying at a friend's house until I move to my next location. I'm there most of the time when I'm not working so it does make sense, but its awkward playing wiifit in front of a bunch of people :)
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

I'm in sort of limbo atm because I'm only at my current location a few months - so, my wii is staying at a friend's house until I move to my next location. I'm there most of the time when I'm not working so it does make sense, but its awkward playing wiifit in front of a bunch of people :)
    Ah, I see.
    You should make it a competition... compete against each other.
    It's been abou t a week since I've done any Wii Fitting b/c my girls tend to take it away and I always say that I'll do it after they go to bed... Yeah right! I end up on the couch with my pup.