Hi

mtunstall
mtunstall Posts: 7
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone. I am not quite new but wanted to finally say hello! I read a lot of what is posted and have found so much helpful information. Thanks to all! And I did find that when I stopped logging on every day and keeping my food diary that it was much easier to "pig out"!
I want to lose 3 to 4 more pounds because since I have turned 40 I seemed to have just started eating "whatever" instead of watching what I put into my mouth. You guys (and girls :smile:) are helping me to learn how to eat healthy and lose those extra pounds. Thanks!

Replies

• mtunstall
    mtunstall Posts: 7
    Hello everyone. I am not quite new but wanted to finally say hello! I read a lot of what is posted and have found so much helpful information. Thanks to all! And I did find that when I stopped logging on every day and keeping my food diary that it was much easier to "pig out"!
    I want to lose 3 to 4 more pounds because since I have turned 40 I seemed to have just started eating "whatever" instead of watching what I put into my mouth. You guys (and girls :smile:) are helping me to learn how to eat healthy and lose those extra pounds. Thanks!
  • luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    This program really is pretty teriffic!!! It REALLY helps!!! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.