Uneven body

Options
I don't know if its just me but does anyone else have the problem where one side of their body is fatter than the other?
My right side is a bit smoother than my left. I think it has to do with the fact that I am right handed so thats where I will carry a heavy back back everyday, bags, waterbottles what not. Anyone else have this problem? I try to carry with my left side more to help this but it doesn't equal out.

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    It's hardly noticeable to anyone other than me, but yes, I have noticed this too. My waist has a much nicer indention on the right than on the left...but until I point that out to someone, they don't know what I am talking about.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    its normal to be a little unproportional. when i was measured by a pt at the gym both my left arm and left leg had an extra .5 inch to em...
  • nickyb632
    nickyb632 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    yep same problem, but your definitely right, it's b/c of the right side being dominant. I'm the same way, i try to make myself work my left side more when using weights and what not, people are symmetrical so i think it's just something ya gotta get used to. I think the smaller we get the less noticeable it will be =)
  • miznel80
    miznel80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm like that. I think it's really only noticeable to yourself. My husband didn't notice until I repeatedly pointed it out to him....I just wanted to know I wasn't crazy lol
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    It's scientifically proven that one side of your body is always larger and I believe it's your dominant side (I'd assume that's the side you write with). One leg is always longer than the other also. One breast may be bigger also. I find my right side to be bigger...I have more "rolls" lol
  • stingrayinfl
    stingrayinfl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    One side of my head is bigger than the other. lol
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    My fiance says her left love handle is larger than her right and she's right handed.

Just random I guess.
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I can definetly see that on my butt! One side is definetly bigger than the other....ugh! I hate it!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Girl I have been unproportional since birth...I swear my twin squished me in the womb...lol..and I could only get nutrition to mostly my right side of my body. I was the runt..lol. My right arm, leg, foot, hand, and breast are all larger than my left..seems to be every part of my body so I don't even care. Most people never notice unless they are really looking for a way to make you feel like crap :) I don't let em!!! :)
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My Left boob is at least a cup bigger then my right, and my right side seems fatter. Hoping as I lose more and more weight it'll even up, but for now it sucks. lol