FINALLY!!!

Options
1113cw
1113cw Posts: 830 Member
A girl at work today said.. "Wow, all that working out you've been doing.. it's really paying off, you look great"! Yay me!! I can see and feel a difference but up until today not one single person noticed, and if they did, didn't ever say anything. She made my day! I don't mean to sound like I need to be fawned over and all that but alot of people, especially those closest to me, know how hard I've been working and it was just so discouraging that no one acknowledged anything.

GOOD DAY!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• gidjet11
    gidjet11 Posts: 86
    Options
    That's really great! I know it feels really good for people to notice! Congrats!
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your achievements!!!! I am waiting for someone who doesn't know that I have lost weight or been making changes to make a comment. So far it has only been people who know who have noticed...
  • DKennedy1
    Options
    Good for you!!! I know exactly what you're talking about - I don't NEED the compliments, but I sure do like when someone has noticed! Keep it up!
  • garylandgraf
    Options
    That's awesome I'm on a long journey myself and just like I keep telling myself, no one else can do this for me. Congrats to ya.
  • swtkay31
    swtkay31 Posts: 10
    Options
    YAY!! I totally understand what you're saying. Sometimes we just need someone to recognize how hard we've been working out. It'll keep us motivated! WTG!! Congrats!!
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    It always feels great when other people notice you're losing weight. It's great motivation to keep going!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    That is way cool! Congrats!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I know that made you feel awesome!!!! WTG for all your hard work girl!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!