newbie saying hi

Options
rockerbabyy
rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
hi :)
my name is megan and im looking to lose about 80 pounds, i think. we'll see how i feel once i get there lol
ummm i live in washington with my husband, two children. ive been overweight almost all my life and im sick of it

Replies

• kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Welcome Megan! So glad to have you:) You're gonna love it here, make lots of friends, and find so much support and encouragement:) Any questions or need anything, feel free to ask! Kim
  • mandycox1301
    Options
    Hey I wanna loose about the same, have 2 kids and a hubby also. =) Add me if you'd like. Its much easier with friends!!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    thanks guys! i still havent decided everything yet - eating back exercise calories and all that. i may try with eating half of them? ive been weighing myself every morning, but only recording my loss after 1 week... i think ill stick with that. i started 30 day shred last night and i think between doing that, and walking 30 minutes a day i should be good for a bit.
    im really hoping i can stick to it this time - im so sick of struggling with trying to find clothes that fit (i mean really, what woman HATES shopping?! lol meee) and i really dont want my kids to have to struggle when they get older.