My first shared progress pics...halfway to goal!

Options
kbdelarosa
kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
I started MFP in January weighing 145 (I am a shorty-5'3"). Gradually over the past ten years of marital bliss, I have gained almost twenty pounds without even noticing it. In fact, when I finally jumped on the scale for the first time in years (in December), I was shocked that I weighed 145. I cried, then I decided to shut my trap and to get active! I am halfway to my goal, hubby took a pic of me tonight (I am the tall one, not the one in pink-ha ha-that's my gorgeous daughter), I was 135.5 this morning. It's not alot of weight, but I think there is a difference. My hubby really has been the only one to tell me I look different...which is disappointing...but must keep going! Mission skinny bit*h!

End of last year 145 pounds
beforeOct2010.jpgToday 135.5
IMG_3542.jpg

Replies

• ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look great! and your daughter is gorgeous by the way!
  • vartanfan71
    vartanfan71 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    looking good! Keep up the good work!
  • Shawna1080
    Shawna1080 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! People don't realize it but 10 pounds on a 5'3 and under person is a HUGE difference!! Keep up the good work!! You deserve to be the best you! Go Mission Skinny B**ch!!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    What a difference 10 lbs make! You look great. Keep on pressing forward because you can definitely see results.
  • Wakx
    Wakx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    It's a visible success already! Keep it up!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    You look great....Keep up the great job!!!!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic :flowerforyou:
  • likli71
    likli71 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! People have had to notice, but if they're not in a good place, they can't be happy for you or anyone else. The biggest reward is a healthier you and fitting into skinny jeans doesn't feel bad either!!!!
  • tmorford
    tmorford Posts: 38
    Options
    congrats on your success!! The picture doesn't lie.. you look 10 lbs younger and healthier :-) great great job
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Honestly...I think you are perfectly beautiful.:flowerforyou: Good for you for wanting to only improve yourself.

Good in all you do...
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    nice pic!!
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats :flowerforyou:

In other news my friend got married at the Harriet Himmel Theater, talk about small world. :tongue:
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Yes, it is a small world! Love City !Place...now that Amelie is walking, we have fun going and hearing the music and letting her run around and dance!

Thanks for the encouragement...I just showed hubby the post and he told me can't really tell the difference with the two pics I used...but I can...I am so much less round now in the bootay area!
  • Charlea1981
    Charlea1981 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, I think you looked lovely before and after, I can tell the difference espicially on your hips, thank God for your hips I have a straight body, like waist merges with my hips lol, I would love more shape, hopefullly I will achieve this by losing weight on my stomach. I am 5.4 shorty too and I have lost 14lbs, I can't really tell, only in my face! But keep pressing on! You will get there Char
  • danielle53102
    danielle53102 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I can deff tell a difference :) You look great and your daughter is gorgeous :) Love reading motivating stories like this !!!
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and I can totally tell a difference!!! Great job
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    you look good in both pictures, honestly. congrats on the 10 pounds-- i can tell a difference :smile:

and as others have said, your daughter is freaking adorable!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    I can tell the difference. You have a great shape, I want to look that way in my jeans. Cheers! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!