The Weeding is in 8 months!!!

Options
Hello!! I just bounced with the website and guess what? I think is fantastic and very helpfull!! I already lost 4 pounds....but don't be amazed. Last week I went to see my naturopath after a couple of years since my last visit. I have been feeling tired, very tired and with a lot of aches and pains. (I am 43 yrs old) My son just proposed to his girlfriend and all I can think is my health is not getting better with time and here is this big stage of life saying HELLO to me. The weeding is in November, 2011 so that leaves me with 8 months:noway: to deal with my weight since that is the main reason I am not in the condition I want.

Back to the naturopath...He told me to be in an detox diet (taylored for whatever he saw in my iris), for at least 30 days. This means no meat ( only fish in the lunch) no caffeine, salt, glutten, sugar ( not even substitutes, I can only use Fructose), no lactose, no wheat, and some other stuff. So I am in complete withdrawal :sick: of everything I like that apparantly, is killing Me softly.

That's all for know, big warm hug from Puerto Rico!!

Emmy - The Mother of the Groom:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck with the detox, I've never done it though:) You're gonna love it here:)