Exercise Group (7/21--7/27)

Options
kistinbee
kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
Good morning friends! Let's hold each other accountable for our exercise this week! Here's my goals:

Mon--1/2 hour run, 1 hour Body Pump
Tues--45 min Step class, 15 min Abs
Wed--1/2 hour run, 1 hour Body Pump
Thurs--45 min Step class, 15 min Abs
Fri--I will probably need to take this day off because we are throwing a surprise 21st birthday for one of my friends and after work I will need to get things ready
Sat--Instead of my normal Spin class, I will probably get to the gym later in the morning and run, run, RUN!--We have a party bus Friday night, so I know it will be a LATE night!
Sun--I will try and either run outside or get to the gym since I'm taking Friday off

LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kistinbee
    Options
    Good morning friends! Let's hold each other accountable for our exercise this week! Here's my goals:

Mon--1/2 hour run, 1 hour Body Pump
    Tues--45 min Step class, 15 min Abs
    Wed--1/2 hour run, 1 hour Body Pump
    Thurs--45 min Step class, 15 min Abs
    Fri--I will probably need to take this day off because we are throwing a surprise 21st birthday for one of my friends and after work I will need to get things ready
    Sat--Instead of my normal Spin class, I will probably get to the gym later in the morning and run, run, RUN!--We have a party bus Friday night, so I know it will be a LATE night!
    Sun--I will try and either run outside or get to the gym since I'm taking Friday off

LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    Went to gym this morning and did some weights. I think I need to majorly increase my weights and cardio cause I am not seeing any change- only increase if anything. I find it really hard and mindblowing because I exercise and eat better than anyone I know and I still cant get off the weight.

Still, I trudge on...

Later today- run outside or yoga. Hopefully yoga!
    Tuesday- am legs at gym and cardio. Dance class in PM with new boyfriend
    Wed AM weights at gym (arms) PM yoga
    Thursday- legs at gym and cardiio
    Friday - AM run- PM yoga workshop
    Sat- hoepfully hike
    Sun- yoga workshop

Keep working at it and get a better attitude!!!!
  • mlillie
    Options
    oh and I bought a heart rate monitor hoping that will help!!!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Good for you mlillie!!!

I'm headed to the gym here in a few! Looking forward to running!!!:bigsmile:

Happy exercising!!!!:drinker:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    oh and I bought a heart rate monitor hoping that will help!!!

I want to get a heart rate monitor SO badly, but seriously is not in our budget right now. I'm thinking about putting it down on my birthday wish list (which is in September). Who knows...maybe I'll have a little extra cash flow before then, but I'm seriously wanting one BAD!!!!!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Happy Tuesday! So far so good...although only been a day!:wink: Last night I ran for 1/2 hour on the treadmill and burned 350 calories!!!! I also did my 1 hour Body Pump class which I LOVE! Tonight is a 45 minute Step class and then 15 minute Ab workout! Plus, it's Week 1 Day 1 of the 100 Push Ups Challenge...so if anyone cares to join, see "One Hundred Pushups" thread. It's going to be GREAT!!!!

Happy exercising friends! :drinker: I wish you the best of luck!!!
  • debsgoal115
    Options
    Thanks for the challenge! I get lazy about exercising and this is a great way to stay motivated.
    My goal for the rest of this week:
    Treadmill run for 20 minutes, 10 minutes weights (Tuesday to Friday)
    This Saturday, I"ll go biking for an hour.
  • mlillie
    Options
    I felt really yucky yesterday so only did some wts at the gym and cardio in the am and a chilled out walk in the pm. I have IBS and my stomach was wacky so I had to take it easy. Today I am feeling much better and plan to run after work today.
    I did pushups and abs this morning before work- yay. That felt good.

Wed- am cardio and pm yoga class
    Thursday - AM spin class (my first try at a 6:15am one!)
    Friday- am wts and pm yoga workshop
    Sat- hmmm not sure- maybe a hike
    Sun- hmm not sure- maybe wts cardio and then the yoga workshop in the afternoon.

I am bummed the scale isnt moving anywhere but up even though I am keeping track. I hope mixing things up helps and eating more basic so my tummy stays on track too.

great job kistinbee and debsgoal for keeping me motivated too!
    I will check out the pushup thread- sounds intriguing!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    mlillie...keep at it girl! You'll get there!

I'm headin' to the gym! Whoop whoot!!!!!:drinker:
  • mlillie
    Options
    I am back to 140! thank goodness. Now to have those last ones come off is gonna be the goal.

Today AM- legs at gym and 15 cardio warmup PM- 90 min yoga class
    Did my pushups and abs

breaking 140 and keeping it under that for a week is my big goal!!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Yay mlillie! See...it WILL get better!

Last night I did my 45 min Step class and Abs as planned. And I also did Week 1 Day 1 of 100 Push Up Challenge.

Tonight is 1/2 hour running on treadmill and 1 hour Body Pump. Can't WAIT to run!!! I get such a high!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well! Keep your eye on the ball!!!!!:drinker:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Well...tonight went as planned...1/2 hour run and 1 hour Body Pump! Yay!!! I'll talk to you again tomorrow!!!
  • mlillie
    Options
    I feel great this morning.

Last night I went back to yoga and realized that it was missing from my life. I am a yoga teacher and needed to be back in that community again. I feel like am I starting to make my home here in Asheville now.

Thursday AM- Ran and walked up the hills near my house
    PM- yoga class
    Friday- AM- cardio and wts
    PM yoga workshop

I am going to download some of the classes of my fav teachers in LA and do some yoga at home as well. That is my goal for later today.

I realize that my life feels more settled since moving here but less inspired (except for my wonderful new boyfriend) But I need to find my own path and connect with a spiritual community here as well. That was a big realization for me last night.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Good for you mlillie! You do whatever you need to to feel settled and comfortable!

Today will be 45 minute step class and 15 minute ab workout. Plus, it's week 1 day 2 of 100 Pushup challenge. So...I'm ready to do it!

As I mentioned in my weekly goals, I won't make it to the gym tomorrow OR for my Saturday morning spin. So...I'm planning on hitting up the gym in the later morning on Saturday and doing some serious running and maybe even get on a bike for a while or something. I HATE missing a normal day!!!! But not much I can do!

Have a GREAT Thursday and I'll check back probably tonight or if not, Saturday!!!

Happy Exercising!!!:drinker:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Happy Friday! Well...I did good last night! 45 minutes of Step class, 15 minutes of abs, and Week 1 Day 2 of 100 PushUp challenge! Whoot!!!! So...no time to exercise today (Boo!) but planning on some serious running tomorrow! I'll check back then!

Happy Exercising!!!:drinker:
  • mlillie
    Options
    wow! 7lb congrats! that is awesome.

I broke 140 and am really happy about it and am gonna keep going down on the scale.

Going for a run with my news shoes and heart rate monitor after work and then to a yoga workshop. Also spend some time today planning for meals for this week and exercise goals for the next week.

Tomorrow- Gym for weights in the am and then- hmm maybe a hike or walk around town with my boyfriend
    Sunday- yoga workshop and hike in the afternoon.

Have a great weekend. let's keep up the good health.

smiles,
    melissa