I've been on MFP for about a month.. hiii!

lnfowler887
lnfowler887 Posts: 18 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! My name is Leslie and I'm 29. I found the MFP app in the app market by accident really. But boy, am I glad I did! I always hated the thought of keeping a food journal. I hated the thought of having to write everything down! I've lost 10 pounds so far. I'm pretty stoked about it! My goal is to eventually lose 60-70 pounds.

Replies

• sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Congrads on your loss. I also found this app by accindent. Love it! Been using it faithfully for a month in a half. I'm 40 I have 14 lbs to go.
  • krisvtx8777
    krisvtx8777 Posts: 163
    Congrats on your loss! I still don't care for tracking either lol....but now it's become more habit and I pick up my phone as soon as I eat or exercise to log it! You will become addicted to this app!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    I actually don't have the app on my phone, a friend told me about the site and I just love it!! Everyone is so supportive and encourage me through the tough times! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!! Good luck!!
  • lnfowler887
    lnfowler887 Posts: 18 Member
    Thanks everyone! Please, feel free to add me! I know the road ahead is going to be difficult for us. We can all use some encouragement!
This discussion has been closed.