So Exhausted!!!!

Options
I am just so stressed with life right now that I am not even sure how to soothe myself other than food. Please someone HELP!
I feel like I am falling apart. Life is just crazy! I feel like I am in a current just being pounded against the rocks and every time I feel the like I may be able to come up for some air here comes another wave. I find it harder to eat right partly because I am so stressed and partly because we can't afford the minimal groceries we are buying let alone good for us food. I am just lost and I need someone to reach in and save me from drowning.

Replies

• tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request and a message about what you're going through and I'll see what I can do to help you out. Sometimes we just need someone who will listen and let us vent out our frustrations, I know I do. So feel free to do that.... :0)
  • heathernadam
    heathernadam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone out there! I visited your page (hope you don't mind:) and it sounds like you have SO much to live for! But, not just to live, but LIVE WELL!
    So, as someone who can't afford to buy all the processed weight loss food out there, I am here to tell you that you can stock up on basic fruits and veggies for pretty cheap. And, homemade snacks are always better anyway right? I have found tons of great low calorie recipes for making muffins (which make great snacks)!
    I'd love to help in any way I can, even if it's just to encourage you to keep on going!
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am just so stressed with life right now that I am not even sure how to soothe myself other than food. Please someone HELP!
    I feel like I am falling apart. Life is just crazy! I feel like I am in a current just being pounded against the rocks and every time I feel the like I may be able to come up for some air here comes another wave. I find it harder to eat right partly because I am so stressed and partly because we can't afford the minimal groceries we are buying let alone good for us food. I am just lost and I need someone to reach in and save me from drowning.

You might find this helpful and it is for EVERYONE, regardless of income and other demographics. You might see if there is a location in your area.
  • cecile716
    Options
    Life is difficult for many of us today but you have so much to be thankful for....your higher power, husband, family, children etc. Ask your higher power for rest and it shall be given and when you ask...believe that your prayers are manifesting. The weight loss will come. For now just focus on the positives in your life. The economy is horrible but it's like a cycle constantly changing. When grocery shopping use coupons, buy generic brands and sale items only. Hang in there. I have prayed for you!
  • thomalr6180
    thomalr6180 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have found that if I exercise when I am having a hard time, it helps me put that energy somewhere constructive and I feel better. I hope things get better for you soon. :flowerforyou:
  • Levedi
    Levedi Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Do you have a hobby? I find it helps to put something other than food in my hands. It gives me something positive and non-stressful to focus my attention on while I need a lift. There's no pressure to be perfect or perform for someone else or hit a deadline, just the enjoyment of my hobby.

Also, what makes you feel beautiful and fulfilled? Is there something in your life that is good, that expresses the best parts of who you are? Can you focus on that for a while?

Feel better soon!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I've been having a tough time myself lately! When I feel overly stressed out I try to focus on something else for a while, going for a walk or doing some kind of exercise helps take my mind off of it for a while.
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You might find this helpful and it is for EVERYONE, regardless of income and other demographics. You might see if there is a location in your area.
    [/quote]

Just realized I neglected to add a link: http://www.angelfoodministries.com/hosts.asp
  • cecile716
    Options
    Sounds like you have some good coping skills in place. Just remember to use them as challenges arise.
    Hang in there!