12 Week Biggest Loser Challenge - Closed Group

Options
Ok, everyone! Post your official beginning weigh-ins here. Remember to post a photo of your scale with your current weight and a slip of paper showing the date and the word "Motivation" on it! Post by midnight PST tonight to remain in the competition!

Replies

• Zeeba81
    Zeeba81 Posts: 58
    Options
    Beginning weight 198.5 (90kg)

26march2011.jpg

My goal is to lose 20 lbs in the 12 weeks
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    3-26-2011.jpg

First time posting a picture, so let's see if it works, I took it with my cheapo phone camera . . .so although it is a little blurry it is 207.6 (there is also a smudge on my scale that makes me always wonder if it is 8,6, or 0)

Good luck everyone!
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    DSC_0127001_edited-1.jpg

Here is my starting weight good luck everyone.
  • j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    155.jpg

Here is my starting weight. Good luck everyone!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Weight3-26-11.jpg

Good luck everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    265.2 - I lost 4.4 lbs this week!

032611-weight-small.jpg
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    32611.jpg

The scale says 184.0. And I've been trying for a 1/2 hr to get this image smaller and can't figure it out....any tips? Sorry it's so big (and also sorry about the up-close-and-personal shot of my toes that needs done!) It's winter so I just don't bother with them.

My goal isn't to lose a specific # but I just want/need to get back with a healthy way of living. I'm hoping this will help me with that!
  • LauraRhodes0902
    LauraRhodes0902 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    weightmar26.jpg

My goal is to lose 25 pounds!

ETA: Can anyone tell me how to make the picture smaller so I can fit the whole thing on here?
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Here is mine from my Wii, my scale disappeared too quick for me to snap a photo! LOL... 245 is my starting! This is so neat, thanks for setting it up!

IMG01100-20110326-0850.jpg
  • Redheadedsunshine
    Redheadedsunshine Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    0326011016a.jpg

Ok, I fail at this. Not sure what I am doing wrong... I uploaded to photobucket, copied the IMG code, pasted to here (changed the IMG to img) and fail... If anyone could tell me what I am missing, that would be fan-tastic! Unfortunately, I will be gone the rest of the day. I will try to play with it if I don't get back too late, otherwise, tomorrow (if that's alright)

Sooo.... my starting weight is 223.8. Good luck, everyone!
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Ok, I fail at this. Not sure what I am doing wrong... I uploaded to photobucket, copied the IMG code, pasted to here (changed the IMG to img) and fail... If anyone could tell me what I am missing, that would be fan-tastic! Unfortunately, I will be gone the rest of the day.

Did you delete the image from photobucket after posting it here?
  • pickinikki
    Options
    Here's mine :sad:

DSC_0026-1.jpg
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    IMG_6944-1.jpg

First time being under 163 (I've been stuck there for a month now)!!! My goal is to be 150 or below by the end of this challenge. I'm so excited and ready to get this challenge started! Good luck everyone!

FOR THOSE TRYING TO MAKE PHOTOS SMALLER: Upload the picture to photobucket.com, click the edit button on the photo, choose resize, keep the proportions the same, slide height/width bar down. Usually 400ish X 300ish fits in the forums.
  • cntrymama2x
    Options
    Weighing in @ 207.6 this morning ...

014.jpg
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
  • healthymomwannabe
    Options
    Sorry, I'm trying to figure this all out. Please don't boot me off for being annyoing! =/
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Myfitnesspal-1.jpg

Funny this is I was 175 on Wednesday...funny how pizza and alcohol and bump it....water, water, water...the Saturday weigh-in will definitely curb my Friday night consumption

Goal: is to make it 4 weeks in this competition

Kim
  • healthymomwannabe
    Options
    254.4 - woohoo, I lost 3.6 lbs. this week!
    1301153862-1.jpg
  • lisagetsfit
    Options
    My starting weight is 184.4. My goal is to lose 18 lbs. during the challenge. Good luck ladies.

075.jpg

If someone can post how to resize, that would be really helpful!. Once I figure out how, I'll resize the image.

Lisa
  • healthymomwannabe
    Options

If someone can post how to resize, that would be really helpful!. Once I figure out how, I'll resize the image.

Lisa

This is from someone else, but thought I'd put it on here for ya. I did what is suggested below, and it worked perfectly when I resized my pic to 400x300!
    FOR THOSE TRYING TO MAKE PHOTOS SMALLER: Upload the picture to photobucket.com, click the edit button on the photo, choose resize, keep the proportions the same, slide height/width bar down. Usually 400ish X 300ish fits in the forums.