S.B.F. Challenge. . .July 21

Options
Morning!

Today is bikram and a walk.

I've sworn off the scale for the next six weeks. I'm trying to increase towards maintenance calories, and with the weight training and exercising, I'm just trying to trust the process. When I weigh in a again, I'm using the gym scale (brand new and medical-type scale). My scale is very likely going in the garbage, as I think it's toast.

Happy workouts!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Morning!

Today is bikram and a walk.

I've sworn off the scale for the next six weeks. I'm trying to increase towards maintenance calories, and with the weight training and exercising, I'm just trying to trust the process. When I weigh in a again, I'm using the gym scale (brand new and medical-type scale). My scale is very likely going in the garbage, as I think it's toast.

Happy workouts!:flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies. I hope you all are healthy and kicking some bottom today!
    I managed to get in 60 minutes of Taebo. I didn't put in the DVD I had wanted so I didn't really want to do it but I didn't want to have to stop the DVD either. So even though I wasn't too excited about it I did do 60 minutes. I also have to clean the house today. I get lazy on the weekends. I did really bad eating wise too so I am kicking myself this morning.
    Goals: get the house cleaned up, drink as much water as I can and get back on a schedule.

Viv I should throw my scale away. I've had it for YEARS and it's an analog anyway. I know it's way off. I will have to think about doing that!
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Good Morning...

Today's plan:
    --walk.... DONE 3.25 miles
    --clean house
    --drink lots of water
    --short walk after dinner

Have a GREAT Monday! :smile:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 30day shred and I am going to ride my stationary bike for 20mins
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Hi all. I, too, have housework to do so I will tackle that after lunch. I did Turbo Jam this morning and will get in a walk after dinner. Happy workouts all!
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Ladies....... I didn't workout at all this weekend:sad: I'm working out at the gym today treadmill and weights.:smile:

Have a great exercise day.....:bigsmile:

Pam
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I'm back! We had an amazing weekend with my family and going to the zoo. My lil guy can tell you every animal he saw in the 7 hours we were there!!!! :laugh:

I had chalked up saturday as a waste when I got motivated to get on my sister's gazelle (we all have them in our family so no excuses when we visit) and then walked over 5 miles at the zoo yesterday. I was waiting out a thunderstorm here that looks like it's blown over so I'm headed out for a quick 3 mile road run.

Glad you're back KJ :flowerforyou:

When holding a yoga pose for an hour, is it rude to snore? :laugh:

Anyone heard from WL lately? :huh:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I'm back!!!! Hi Everyone!

I think I'm going to have to continue with the two weeks off, one week on updates -- just no way to be online in the field while filming. I'm LOVING the show (Extreme Makeover: Home Edition) and so far, so good.

My goals are to keep working out 5x week on the road -- I think I've gained a bit on this last round so I'm going to cut back on the drinking and the sweets.

Good to hear you are all doing well! More to follow...