my arms!

Options
mc1217
mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
today officially marks a 40 lb loss for me (the first 7 lbs being unintentional [which i plan on getting more into when i post another time-probably after reaching my goal weight], & the other 33 through counting calories & exercising--which began on 9/14/10).

anyways, when i had lost 30 lbs (on 1/17/11), i thought i should start taking pictures to track my progress (since i didn't take pictures in the very beginning). so, here are few pictures, that i took today, that i want to share. the reason for sharing is because in just 10 lbs, the difference in my arms is almost hard to believe (all* pictures are of me flexing). unfortunately, i carry the majority of my weight in my stomach, so i still need/want to lose more, but i thought you guys might be interested in seeing the arm pics.

the pictures are saved as the day i took them, but it should be pretty clear as to which ones were taken 2 months ago... at least i hope so (2 "before" & 3 "after"). again, these comparison pictures are from within the past 10 pounds... not 40 pounds-- which is why im so surprised!

beginning weight: 185
current weight: 144.8
goal weight: 125-130
height: 5'4
*cardio 4-5x a week, weights 3x a week

Photoon2011-01-174.jpg

Photoon2011-01-175.jpg

Photo2on2011-03-26.jpg

Photo6on2011-03-26at0817.jpg

Photo7on2011-03-26at0822.jpg

Replies

• WeightLossTrek
    Options
    That is some great progress! You should be really proud.
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    Awesome job! Definitely see a lot of progress!
  • DKennedy1
    Options
    Sweet! Great job!
  • Aps123
    Aps123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    looking great! awesome definition. keep up the good work.
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Looking good!! :flowerforyou:
  • sugarBiscuit
    Options
    That is completely awesome! My arms really bother me and I have just started this journey so I may do the same thing. Way to go!!!! This inspires me.
  • carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Let me just say WOWSA....that is just 2 months about....REALLY!!!! awesome....you can ABSOLUTELY tell the difference...WTG!
  • techie30
    techie30 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Holy awesomeness! Great job! You can totally tell a big difference! :)
  • sauza
    sauza Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    wow
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    LOVE IT! You have done so awesome!
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am inspired.
  • locomotion
    Options
    Wow amazing!
  • whitneymws
    whitneymws Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Your arms look great - what a difference! wtg!
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Big difference!
    I lost over 40 pounds before anyone noticed. I didn't say anything to anybody because I have failed so many times. When my friends did finally notice I was a nine days wonder and still am at 60 pounds off. It just gets better and better.
    Good luck to you.
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    thanks guys! i appreciate the compliments & the support! i've been too shy/nervous to post pics before! :embarassed:

you all are awesome though :flowerforyou:
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    Sweet, Love it....Keep up the great work:)
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!! :flowerforyou:

Seems like everything on me is shrinking, aside from my arms. They are shrinking at snail speed... lol.
  • RedE4Change
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are now my hero!!! My arms are my biggest problem(aside from my tummy) and I'm seeing more progress there than in the arms. You have well proven that it can be done and thank you for showing it! Flaunt them GUNS, girl!!! Awesome!:wink::wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!