90 Day Challenge - Final Week

Options
Hey, everyone! I can't believe that this is our last week of this challenge! We've been at this for three months and we're just about done. For this challenge, I'm going to make a list of all the exercise's we've ever done on this challenge. You can do whichever ones you want, however many sets/reps. You can do your favorites, or you can do them all. It's up to you. I'm going to be trying to split them up into seven days and do at least 2 sets of each. For water, get 8 ounces every day in. And for cardio, it's still 45-60 minutes 4 days a week. Strength is 4 days. But if you want to strive for more on anything, you're very welcome to. Have a great day! :happy:

sit-ups
chair dips
toe raises
squats
jumping jacks
pushups
wall squats
standing mountain climbers
skaters
doggie lifts
donkey kicks
pelvic lifts
bicycle crunches
half-bent knee sit-ups
stretch
quad stretch
sit and reach
double dumbbell row
reverse lunge presses
sit-up toe touches
plank

Replies

• chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I just counted the strength exercises and there is 21. I'm going to do 3 each day this week, so by the end of the week, that'll equal 21.
  • thebigwindmill
    thebigwindmill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this is the last week either. I like this weeks idea, I'll try to split it up like that too.
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I think this week a challenge should also include more water, 1 oz for each lb of body weight. per day.. I am going to give it a try and measure my oz vs my cups.. So for me it's a 155oz of water a day.. I can do that :)

Good Luck on your last week, great idea there chick with splitting it up into three, could work a different part of the body every day or a little of each your choice.

ttfn
  • thebigwindmill
    Options
    That would be 257 oz for me or about 32 8-ounce glasses. That would be insane for me especially with my job. I'll try to up it to 9 or 10 glasses though. That'll be a challenge since I'm struggling to get 8.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Water 0/7
    Strength 1/7
    Cardio 0/4

I got jumping jacks, squats, and the quad stretch in for my strength today.

I can't think right now, my brain isn't good at numbers sometimes lol. 146 is my weight. How many ounces would I need to drink? 146? If that's right, how many 8 ounces? 18 cups?
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    I'm up for that challenge, bluemagic. I'll at least try to get 10 in each day, for sure.
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    I only got 10 in myself today

did absoultly nothing today, made dinner and bought shoes on line :P That is the extent of my day. watched it snow all day wound up about 5 inches or a little more.. I HATE SNOW!!!! was suppose to go to a baby shower today, but since it snowed I did'nt go..

Hope you all had a better day..
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Water 1/7
    Strength 2/7
    Cardio 1/4

i'm about to get in 10 glasses. I did doggie lifts, wall sits, and chair dips for strength. I tried out my new shoes and got in 45 minutes of walking. Woo-hoo.
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    water 12 out of the 19 but i did drink about 8 cups of coffee today also.. Just don't usually count that as water althou I pee just as much :P
    strength 1/7
    cardio 1/7

way to go on the workout today chick.. Hope you love your new shoes, I bought some yesterday.. Nothing but ascis for me to run in.. Love them I am over pronator and need stabilization.. they are awesome shoes.. The gels are wicked wonderful :D
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Water 2/7
    Strength 3/7
    Cardio 2/4

45 minutes walking. toe raises, sit-ups, mountain climbers.
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    Water 3/7 at least 12 cups a day sometime 16
    strength 2/7
    cardio 3/7

Got all the prep work for my son's bathroom today ready to paint on thursday.. Tomarrow is my 24 hour shift so won't be around keep pushing hard.. it's almost over..
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Water 2/7
    Strength 4/7
    Cardio 2/4

I don't think I'll get all my water in. I did donkey kicks, sit and reach, and pelvic lifts today. I was only able to get in 28 minutes of cardio today. I was going to go to Zumba for the first time, but the instructor was sick so it got cancelled. Thursday's the next class so I'll be going then. :)
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies

On Sunday our neighbourhood, held out annual hockey tournament in a backyard hockey rink that my husband and a neighbour build in the back yard every year. We have a small Court, but we invite lots of people and it is a great event. We live in Northern Canada, and it was warm for us, but people from the south would think it was quite cold.

I played one game 7 minutes long, I got hit with 3 slapshots (we use a tennis ball which gets hard in cold weather). My 1 leg has a large bruise from these slapshots, and it is painful to walk, let alone exercise. So I haven't been all that active the last two days.

I have got all my water in though. I am flying down south to the nearest city on Thursday to do some shopping for the weekend. Looking forward to it, but need to watch all the restaurant food that I love! I asked this on the other challenge, but any ideas for workout videos? Also need some thoughts on a good heart rate monitor, if you have any suggestions, let me know.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Sounds like you had an interesting weekend, tiddlyjinx. Hope your bruise gets better. Make sure to make good choices at those restaurants. Look at the nutrition info on their website beforehand if possible. I don't have any HRM or workout videos, so I'm no help there.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Water 3/7
    Strength 5/7
    Cardio 2/4

I have had a horrible day today! I didn't eat breakfast because I woke up late so I went straight to lunch food. Then I ate a Reeces. Then I ate dinner. I'm over on calories and fat, I know. I've been watching my fat this week for another challenge, and I'm just really annoyed about it, I guess. I just had another Reeces and I think I'm done for the day. I did get my strength in but no cardio. Zumba's tomorrow hopefully.
  • thebigwindmill
    Options
    Water 2/7 :grumble:
    Cardio 3/7
    Strength 3/7

That's twice in under a week that school's messed me up. Very annoying.

tiddlyjinx: I bought a sportline sx (I think it's called) from Walmart. It's the most expensive one and comes with a chest strap. It broke within a week of using it; like if the battery died. My sis managed to play with it and get it to turn on again, but it now says I burn about 400 less calories per exercise than that first week (went from about 1000 cals to 600 cals). The screen also cracked sometime in that first week (don't remember hitting it but possible). So I don't recommend that one. My sis bought the cheapest one at Walmart and it's pretty crappy too. The next one I'll be getting is a polar brand. Not sure which model but I've heard good things on here about the FT7 and I saw it at Meijer (about $100 at my store). Just make sure you get one with a chest strap. I don't think the touch one's can be very accurate.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    I'm gonna work really hard tonight at Zumba. Well, it'll be my first attempt, so we'll see how it goes. It was suggested that I count it as aerobics. I just looked and high instensity burns 400something, low intensity is in the low 300, and aerobics in general was high 300s. I'm looking forward to a great burn.
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thanks Windmill! I think I will get the Polar one to. Any suggestions on exercise videos?

Chickadee, I love Zumba. My work brings in a trainer a couple times a week and once a week she does Zumba. What a work out, but its fun!

Ladies, I am off for my weekend trip. I weighed in at 230.0 today. I enjoyed doing this challenge with you all. Chickadee and Blue Magic, I will keep up with you on the summer challenge.

Thanks for all the support. Good luck on your journeys to better health!
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Have fun on your trip, tiddlyjinx!
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Water 3/7
    Strength 6/7
    Cardio 3/4

I got my strength in today, not all the water though. ZUMBA is what I did for cardio!! I enjoyed every minute of it and I'm going back later this week. :)