53 pounds to go!

mconners
mconners Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Cyber-world! I am a new member, thanks to my sister (GLAMMY) and her contract! We are doing this together and what a wonderful support she is! She is so positive about this weight loss and this web site. We will be skinny in no time!
I'm most worried about my eating habits. I know I take more than a single serving size on some items. I also do not care for salads! Because I know what trips me up, I am hoping to be aware of it and stop myself before I wreck my diet. I love the calorie counter! That will really help me~

Replies

• mconners
    mconners Posts: 2
    Hello Cyber-world! I am a new member, thanks to my sister (GLAMMY) and her contract! We are doing this together and what a wonderful support she is! She is so positive about this weight loss and this web site. We will be skinny in no time!
    I'm most worried about my eating habits. I know I take more than a single serving size on some items. I also do not care for salads! Because I know what trips me up, I am hoping to be aware of it and stop myself before I wreck my diet. I love the calorie counter! That will really help me~
  • Congrats on joining. It is wonderful you and your sister are doing this together! Welcome and good luck.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome! You're sister WILL be a big support for you, and so will the rest of us! We're like a big, happy, really supportive, close knit family here!
    The food counter will really help you with your portion control! Once you see those numbers adding up, lol, you WILL learn to cut down on stuff, let me tell you!
    As for not liking salads much, I feel the EXACT same way! But, I have found that putting some fat free shredded cheddar cheese on it help. ALSO, the Rasberry Bliss Wishbone Spritzer is REALLY good! It's "almost" like you're eating a desert!
    AND, if you LOVE icecream as much as I do, you'll just HAVE to try the slow churned no sugar added! My favorite so far is Bryers, the butter pecan. There's no difference in taste from the real thing, none at all!
    Anyway, good luck, I know you're going to love it here, and be as addicted as the rest of us are in no time at all!
  • Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member
    Hey Mary! What kind of user name is mconners? This is your chance to be SUPERTWIN-A or something like that! :laugh:
    I'm really glad you're on MFP though! It really is a great help. i showed Mandy last night, so maybe she'll be joining soon too and we can track each other's numbers!
    Did you create your profile (I'll go there next) and use all the cool tools? I'm really stoked you're here!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :heart:
    Love ya'!
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Hi and Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou: :happy:
This discussion has been closed.