newness

Options
Hi all,
I found this site about a month ago, but did not really commit. After thanksgiving, I decided that it was time. I am sure many of you can relate to the poor diet habits, stress, and lack of exercise, but I have been struggling, particularly with an extremely stressful class, but I've just decided that it is only one class, only one semester with less than a month left, and that i need to start taking better care of me, and no more excuses about time and stress. :ohwell:
I really like the site, and this is my first poke around the message boards. Looks like there's a lot of good info and support out here!
K

Replies

• krystalynnem
    Options
    Hi all,
    I found this site about a month ago, but did not really commit. After thanksgiving, I decided that it was time. I am sure many of you can relate to the poor diet habits, stress, and lack of exercise, but I have been struggling, particularly with an extremely stressful class, but I've just decided that it is only one class, only one semester with less than a month left, and that i need to start taking better care of me, and no more excuses about time and stress. :ohwell:
    I really like the site, and this is my first poke around the message boards. Looks like there's a lot of good info and support out here!
    K
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! It is a great site. Lots of information and support.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    Krys,

When you eat healthier and especially when you exercise you will feel so much better, and your stress-coping capabilities will increase dramatically.

Welcome! Yes, it is a very intelligent and caring community here. There is always something new to learn or inspiration to read about on the message boards.

cm