yummy smoothies

Options
greensgirl
greensgirl Posts: 20 Member
I've been trying all kinds of smoothies. They are so refreshing and full of fruits and veggies.
Here are a couple. 1 cup orange juice, 1/2 frozen banana, handful of frozen cranberries and a big handful of spinach. Add the spinach after blending the other a little. It is so delicious and you can't even taste the spinach. Another one I've made is 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup milk, frozen cranberries and frozen strawberries, sometimes I add a little honey. This is sooo good!
:drinker:

javascript:add_smiley('drinker','topic_body')

Replies

• greensgirl
    greensgirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been trying all kinds of smoothies. They are so refreshing and full of fruits and veggies.
    Here are a couple. 1 cup orange juice, 1/2 frozen banana, handful of frozen cranberries and a big handful of spinach. Add the spinach after blending the other a little. It is so delicious and you can't even taste the spinach. Another one I've made is 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup milk, frozen cranberries and frozen strawberries, sometimes I add a little honey. This is sooo good!
    :drinker:

javascript:add_smiley('drinker','topic_body')
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I love smoothies! They are also very filling. Keeps you full until early to mid afternoon. Share more recipes if you got em!