Hello from Kansas City, Missouri

stephi92569
stephi92569 Posts: 74
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just wanted to say hello and from what I can tell so far, it looks like this sight might be good for me. I'm needing to lose a lot of weight and so is my husband. I am getting ready to add his information on here also. I just wanted to say hello and thanks in advance for any advice/information I may need to ask about.

Replies

• I just wanted to say hello and from what I can tell so far, it looks like this sight might be good for me. I'm needing to lose a lot of weight and so is my husband. I am getting ready to add his information on here also. I just wanted to say hello and thanks in advance for any advice/information I may need to ask about.
  • Hey there from St. Louis,

Welcome to the site, hopefully you find it helps as much as it has started to help me the last week or so... just a matter of forming the habit and being honest... I catch myself logging my food and not putting stuff I ate that I shouldn't have, corrected that problem and back on track!!!

welcome aboard!

Nicole :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Welcome from North Carolina via Fort Leonard Wood, MO!
    Log, log, log and you'll see the results! Welcome and good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Stephi, and welcome! This site is fantastic, you're going to LOVE it!!!
    It really works, take it from someone who's got a thyroid problem and hasn't been able to do anything but gain weight till I came here!
    Between the great food counter, which by the way is a real eye opener, and all the wonderfully supportive people here, you WILL lose the weight that you want to. AND, it'll be fun, and "almost" easy too!
    I might suggest that you log your foods BEFORE you eat your meals, rather than after, since it tends to make better food choices sometimes!
    Another thing alot of the members do is weigh and measure their foods, rather than just estimate.
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Hi and Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou: :happy:
This discussion has been closed.