NSV - HUGE compliment!

Options
maureak
maureak Posts: 107 Member
After meeting me, the (adult) son of friend said to his mother, "Wow! What a knockout!" First time EVER someone has said that about me! How fun is that!

Replies

• tinboy
    tinboy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    very cool!
  • bakersduzin
    bakersduzin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awww that's awesome! You should be proud of your hard work - you deserve every compliment that you get!! :)
  • MeaganAnn84
    Options
    That's awesome...that's got to put a smile on your face for weeks to come. Hard work pays off, huh? :)
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    This may make me seem a little silly, but what exactly does NSV mean? I've been seeing it on the forums for the past week that I've been on the site but I can't work it out so it's starting to bug me.
  • jam1166
    jam1166 Posts: 30
    Options
    That is a great NSV! Congrats!
  • kmcoulon
    kmcoulon Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    NSV = non-scale victory
  • anita_elsakhawy
    Options
    I had to ask the same thing. I never would have figured it out without someone telling me. Means Non Scale Victory!!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Congrats! and I have to agree (with the son). Keep on!
  • maureak
    maureak Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks, all!

For those new to NSV's - these are the good things that happen from losing weight, not just the numbers on the scale.
  • luckiarmywife
    Options
    great job! Keep up the good work !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!