Please don't make fun of me, but.....lol

Options
2»

Replies

• charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    This is a great tool for calculating calories burned based on weight.....just found it.

http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.php
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Or.... think about this. When was the last time you ever noticed the number someone else input on the machine? Bet it was never? Enter it on the machine with no fear. Everyone in the gym is totally focused on their own stuff if they are working out. If some hot guy is watching you, he'll be looking at something else than the number on the machine. :blushing:
  • luckiarmywife
    Options
    I love you all! Your like my best friends, no joke! You make me smile! Thank you, thank you!
  • luckiarmywife
    Options
    I really wish you knew how much your words are so heart felt! Thank you all! Your great people!
  • marber
    marber Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    People are too busy huffing and puffing to have the energy to see what you are putting in the machine if not they are not working hard enough!

It is worth putting the weight in. I burn once and a half the calories than the default weight and it makes you feel better that you have burned all the calories.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I really wish you knew how much your words are so heart felt! Thank you all! Your great people!
    :heart: huggies! :heart: