First Saturday Under? Maybe!

Options
paul87920
paul87920 Posts: 165 Member
So, every Saturday I go over in calories like clockwork. I am determined to be under today. I already ate bad food, and logged it. Now I'm exercising to earn my dinner. LOL! Going over in calories? Not today! Cheer me on! :)

Replies

• Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Woohoooooooo! You can do it! You'll stay under today, no doubt!!! =^_^=
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I usually do bad on Saturdays too, but so far so good today. We aren't going out to dinner or anything today so that definitely helps! Good job!
  • LornaW
    LornaW Posts: 27
    Options
    Right there with ya :drinker:
  • robomantic
    Options
    You can do it! :D
  • jjr123
    jjr123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!!
  • CurlyVonda
    CurlyVonda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You got this girl!
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Right there with you too! I'm determined to be under on Fri and Sat nights...!!
  • IanGiles
    IanGiles Posts: 54
    Options
    Come on... I did good with 3 large glasses of red wine!!!
  • paul87920
    Options
    Earned calories back for dinner!!! Gonna be under again.
  • Lance76
    Lance76 Posts: 16
    Options
    well, this is my first saturday here... only have 100 calories left and haven't had dinner yet... but also still have to work out... hoping to carve out another 400 calories so i can have a quick snack and a few beers tonight!
  • IanGiles
    IanGiles Posts: 54
    Options
    well, this is my first saturday here... only have 100 calories left and haven't had dinner yet... but also still have to work out... hoping to carve out another 400 calories so i can have a quick snack and a few beers tonight!

500 calories ain't going to get you a lot of food AND beer
  • paul87920
    Options
    I did it!
  • kfortenberry89
    Options
    That's great!!! We all knew you could!!!!! :)
  • dorktv
    dorktv Posts: 30
    Options
    That is awesome, keep it down. :) I would say up but...
  • Kaydub21
    Kaydub21 Posts: 1
    Options
    Dont feel bad. I do just fine until the weekend. My husband is away right now so I eat out of boredom!!!!!!!! Just hang in there.
    Try to at least do really well during the week to make up for it. The 100 calorie snacks from Nabisco are REALLY GOOD. My problem is that I love sweets. BIG TIME!!!!!!!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!