Turbo Jam

Options
I can't believe it! I just ordered Beach Body's Turbo Jam! I really, really hope I like it! I need something to help me!

Replies

• mollynechvatal
    mollynechvatal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You will love it!! I had so much fun with TurboJam (once I figured out the moves) and then I went on to TurbFire, which is even more fun.
    Let me know how it goes for ya, and if you have any questions.

Molly
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I SWEAR BY IT! i took a minor break from it bc im busy as a mofo, but promise me when i tell you it is the best thing in the world. when i have more time , i am doing it ever day in every way and ill look fantastc!!
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have heard of this but I have a bad knee from a skiing accident--is there much plyo (jumping around)? Thanks for any info provided.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I have heard of this but I have a bad knee from a skiing accident--is there much plyo (jumping around)? Thanks for any info provided.

Nope the great thing about this is tht you can do low intesity and still get the same results! i follow MINDY sometimes if i know i feel fat that day, lol! Charlene is the best motivater, i beleive it is the best investment! And When i have more time and working norml hrs, i will be doing it everydayyyy!
  • melanielockard
    melanielockard Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i was wondering the same thing!! what the site address you buy it from?? i know beach body, but there are two differents that pop up for me?
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    TurboJam, TurboFire and P90X are awesome workouts. I found on the site a hybrid of P90X and TurboFire. Sometimes I just want to jump around so I use the schedule to mix the programs. Most workouts have a non jump around option. My knee bugs me some times so like someone mentioned, I follow Mindy or in TurboFire, Allie. Have fun and expect to sweat and burn mega calories.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    the modified moves are just as great and they don't do jumps.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    i was wondering the same thing!! what the site address you buy it from?? i know beach body, but there are two differents that pop up for me?

www.beachbody.com
    or the direct link to the turbo jam is http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/turbo-jam.do
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I'm sure you will LOVE Turbo Jam. I've only tried the Turbo Jam Fat Blaster Dvd that is in the Turbo Jam Fat Burning Elite series and it was fun. I just ordered Turbo Fire last night. :D
  • melanielockard
    melanielockard Posts: 114 Member
    Options

www.beachbody.com
    or the direct link to the turbo jam is http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/turbo-jam.do

Thanks a bunch!!!
  • purplespeckle
    Options

www.beachbody.com

Thanks a bunch!!!

You're welcome!!
    [/quote]
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I've had turbo jam for a couple of years and have done it on and off. the original CD is worn out, but the one with cardio party and ab jam, which is my favorite, is still in pretty good condition. I am doing the program again and as I am a bit uncoordinated (OK, a lot uncoordinated) I have a bit of trouble with the moves at times, but it doesn't stop me from having fun. I'm sure you will love it!
  • rockasparx
    Options
    I love it, she is fun and silly makes me feel better about doing it. I love how I feel after I am done.
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I LOVE TURBO JAM!!! If I had the money I would definately get it!
  • maximuslupus
    Options
    I've seen a couple guys in a few videos on Youtube, but I'm still wondering if it's right for me. I have a thing for kickboxing so this might be handy...
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Bachooka, you can get it for cheap on ebay!
  • rockasparx
    Options
    My husband did it...it is a cardio/kickboxing moves, but if you never did kickboxing or anything really active yet this is a good one trust.