Just under half way...

Options
Aubers
Aubers Posts: 39 Member
So I don't really feel any different. And some days I feel like giving up. But today I took more pictures to compare and it really opened my eyes. I still have a long way to go. And I will probably never be able to get rid of my stupid pooch but I shall keep trying. PCOS will not get the best of me :) So far I have gone from 170 (mid January) to 153 (end of March).

Before.jpg

Before1.jpg

1534.jpg

153.jpg

Replies

• swtkay31
    swtkay31 Posts: 10
    Options
    amazing! truly see a difference! congrats! keep up da great work! WTG! :drinker:
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    You're looking great. Keep up the good work.
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    o yes def see a difference im sure you have lost inches in your mid section as well!!!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!
    You look terrific!

That "pooch" will reduce (even more) eventually, don't worry. You can already see a big difference in that area. :smile:
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job. Don't ever give up!! You've come this far and you can continue. Great progress!
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You look great...
  • dawnie35
    dawnie35 Posts: 1
    Options
    You look fab! Keep up the good work.
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference your weight loss has made already! Keep it up...don't give up!!! :wink:
  • Aurora76
    Aurora76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job. I can see the difference especially around your stomach and hips. =)
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep up the good work!
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I see a HUGE difference!
    Your "girls" look bigger but thats because your waist and..lol- pooch are smaller.
    Congratulations!
    D
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Huge difference!! You look amazing! Keep up the good work and don't get discouraged...you've got this. And pooch will be gone! Do some strength training its helped me TONS..:bigsmile:
  • TNERNURSE
    TNERNURSE Posts: 17
    Options
    congratulations ! you have done well.
  • 0oKareno0
    0oKareno0 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! This is exactly what I want to do, being 170 at the moment and hoping to reach 150. You've shown me that's it's entirely possible! Thanks for the boost and great job.
  • JohnnyNull
    JohnnyNull Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Way to go!
  • AllisonMarisa
    AllisonMarisa Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    So much progress! you're doing awesome!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic ! congrats!
  • beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a huge difference! Way to go! You look fabulous!
  • beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a huge difference! Way to go! You look fabulous!
  • Aubers
    Aubers Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! Like I said, it's definitely been a journey... but every day is a little step closer and closer to what I truly want. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!