please sign this

Options
and try and stop such atrocious treatment of captive animals, like annie :-( . the clip isn't very nice btw.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/save-Annie-stop-abuse-in-circuses/

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I have a t-shirt from Malaysia that proudly declares me "an ele-friend for life!". I will sign.
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options
    i have a love of dolphins, elephants and weirdly enough, donkeys. lol.
  • TTaylor21093
    Options
    Stop the insanity!
  • honeyrabbit
    honeyrabbit Posts: 118
    Options

I love donkeys too bel!!!!...last time I went to the beach at Southport when the weather was really hot I got upset that the donkeys weren't being given any rest from giving rides. I'd seen them constantly traipsed up and down the beach for nearly 6 hours!!!! I went over to the bloke who owned them and said i'd give him 30 quid if he finished for the day and let the Donkeys have a rest.....my friends thought I was mad but it really upset me......:-(

I've signed the petition...haven't watched the clip as couldn't find the link to it but not sure I want to see it anyway..it'll just upset me for days and i'll keep thinking about it :-(
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options

I love donkeys too bel!!!!...last time I went to the beach at Southport when the weather was really hot I got upset that the donkeys weren't being given any rest from giving rides. I'd seen them constantly traipsed up and down the beach for nearly 6 hours!!!! I went over to the bloke who owned them and said i'd give him 30 quid if he finished for the day and let the Donkeys have a rest.....my friends thought I was mad but it really upset me......:-(

I've signed the petition...haven't watched the clip as couldn't find the link to it but not sure I want to see it anyway..it'll just upset me for days and i'll keep thinking about it :-(

This goes no further, but i sponsor a donkey at the donkey sanctuary, her name is megan, she sends me letters LOL!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Done!:bigsmile:
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Absolutely terrible done luv!!!!
  • honeyrabbit
    honeyrabbit Posts: 118
    Options
    [/quote]

This goes no further, but i sponsor a donkey at the donkey sanctuary, her name is megan, she sends me letters LOL!
    [/quote]

hahaha....i'll tell you secret..I sponsor one too at a conservation park near where I live!!! lol...AND I get letters off mine also (aren't donkeys clever!)..I go and see her about once a month, mines called Mildred *wonders if all donkey names start with the letter M*
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options

[/quote]

hahaha....i'll tell you secret..I sponsor one too at a conservation park near where I live!!! lol...AND I get letters off mine also (aren't donkeys clever!)..I go and see her about once a month, mines called Mildred *wonders if all donkey names start with the letter M*
    [/quote]

ahahaha, that's made my night. i'm so jealous you get to visit, mine lives in devon, not exactly down the road!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Molly (the donkey) is very annoying. Always braying when I'm about to fall asleep. Drives me nuts. But she keeps the cayotes away so I guess she's alright.

She kicks hard too.