Hello From Michigan

mhosner
mhosner Posts: 264 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I am writing from Michigan. As you can see from my profile; I am a mother of 3 young girls. Just like you I am here to lose weight, tone, and just be a total all healthier person. Just like others it seems like life gets in the way and mom and her needs come last. Right now mom is focusing on family, but also looking at self and what I can do; to make myself feel better and in turn pass those can we say without being corny "good feelings" off to others. So here I am. Since the birth of my last child I have lost an amazing 48 pounds, but I still have more to lose. The current goal is to drop 35 pounds before March. The husband and I are planning on getting away, and since this will be our first real vacation alone I would love to look and feel sexy. I am always interested in good supportive friends to help me out when times get tough and the scale doesn't seem like it's moving fast enough. I look forward to chatting. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mhosner
    Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I am writing from Michigan. As you can see from my profile; I am a mother of 3 young girls. Just like you I am here to lose weight, tone, and just be a total all healthier person. Just like others it seems like life gets in the way and mom and her needs come last. Right now mom is focusing on family, but also looking at self and what I can do; to make myself feel better and in turn pass those can we say without being corny "good feelings" off to others. So here I am. Since the birth of my last child I have lost an amazing 48 pounds, but I still have more to lose. The current goal is to drop 35 pounds before March. The husband and I are planning on getting away, and since this will be our first real vacation alone I would love to look and feel sexy. I am always interested in good supportive friends to help me out when times get tough and the scale doesn't seem like it's moving fast enough. I look forward to chatting. :flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Welcome to MFP I'm sure you'll enjoy it and all the people here.
  • DeannaK
    DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
    welcome! and wishing you all the best with this.. i've only been doing it for a week now, and am already noticing changes.
  • mhosner
    Thanks Everyone! Already feeling so very welcome.
This discussion has been closed.