Just started

Options
Hey, I just signed up for this site. I work out 5 days a week. I run about 2-3 miles a day and I do weights and some cycling, or elliptical on a daily basis. I have been doing this for the past half a year. I have not lost any weight what so ever. I know my problem is eating. I usually munch on things really late at night. This website will hopefully keep me on track. Even though I can trick my self and tell my self I ate less than I have, the numbers on the calorie counter don't lie. I want to go down to my pre college weight of 135! Hope I can do it!! :)

Replies

• borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just signed up for this site. I work out 5 days a week. I run about 2-3 miles a day and I do weights and some cycling, or elliptical on a daily basis. I have been doing this for the past half a year. I have not lost any weight what so ever. I know my problem is eating. I usually munch on things really late at night. This website will hopefully keep me on track. Even though I can trick my self and tell my self I ate less than I have, the numbers on the calorie counter don't lie. I want to go down to my pre college weight of 135! Hope I can do it!! :)
  • playinwfire
    Options
    Woww I'm impressed! I wish I can exercice this much! I'm sure that you can make it! welcome:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Sounds like you are on the right track.
  • Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    Options
    Yeah I know what you mean with the exercising but not losing any weight...I'm the same way. Food seems to count WAY MORE when it comes to losing weight than exercising does. I can exercise every day and, while I won't gain any weight, I also won't lose any if my diet is the same. But once I combine the exercise with keeping close track of my calories, the weight starts to come off...