New to myfitnesspal

Options
Name's Jessica. Looking to lose some weight. Looking for some great tips on fun excersize as well as some great recipes for healthy eating. Not so successful in losing weight before but giving it another shot. :)

Replies

• kiisha_11
    kiisha_11 Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi. I'm kiisha.
    MFP is very supportive and full of motivation. You can do it, Stay positive!!!! Good Luck
  • AlexUSAF
    AlexUSAF Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Look no further: "P90X"...Guaranteed. It WILL get you wherever you wanna go. It's about an hour to an hour and a half a day.
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the most amazing site ever!!! You will do so well on here...just log in everyday and I guarantee you will find the motivation you need and the encouragement as well!
  • almost40
    almost40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've had this app on my ipod for awhile now. I have used it a couple of times and I find it's easier to use the more you actually use it.
    I have a horrible habit of starting things and not following through. I have been successful at Weight Watchers. I lost over 100 pounds and guess what? Gained it all back. I got pregnant and went crazy and have not been able to get back on the horse for over 4 years. Some would say that I need a counselor. Maybe so. I think what I really need is someone who knows how this feels and knows how to get over these hurdles. I think myfitness pal is a great way to start and would encourage anyone I know trying to keep track of everything to use it. Thanks ahead of time for any input anyone has to give.