how much are trying to lose?

Options
hey everyone. Im kinda new on here. Im myra. 21 years old and just starting my weight loss journey (again) lol. I need to lose about 110 lbs. but my goals are to lose at least 5 lbs a month. Im also looking for new friends so feel free to add me. :) good luck everyone.

Replies

• mamato3babes
    Options
    Welcome!
    Im trying to lose 15-20 lbs :)
    Hopefully by summer.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    good luck = ) im trying to lose a total of 70 pounds...im down 9 now, but long way to go, im aiming about 5 pounds a month.
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Good luck and congratulations on joining MFP. I have already lost 91 lbs and need to loose about 125 more. Feel free to add me looks like I will be around for a while.
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Great to have you here. I am looking to lose about 80 or a little more. Feel free to friend me. I hope you have a great successful weight loss journey.
  • resptech97
    resptech97 Posts: 147
    Options
    Well to get to my goal weight (when starting MFP) I had to lose 216. I have lost 178 so far. IT CAN BE DONE!
  • jen1516
    jen1516 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 55. Just getting started.
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 60lbs. 4lbs a month would be great for me
  • MsMe79
    MsMe79 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm starting with 147lbs (67kgs)!!! So it's a long road for me
  • Illuminate
    Options
    I want to lose about 30 pounds by September would be nice :flowerforyou:
  • mmgadell
    mmgadell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new to fitness pal, it is so helpful to read everyone's journey. I'm trying to loose about 15lbs, but a lot of stress has added all the weight to my stomach region. At 49 that is pretty dangerous so I'm starting to loose it before it gets out of hand.
  • iDreamNEON
    iDreamNEON Posts: 112
    Options
    I have roughly the same amount to lose. I'm currently 270 and i aim to be 160
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm trying to lose around 80 pounds...half way there so far :)
  • mmgadell
    mmgadell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm mom to 3 babies too but mine aren't babies anymore! Good luck!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome :D
    I am trying to lose 70lb, I still have 29 to go.
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hello! My goal is to lose 61 lbs. I've lost 13 so far, so I have a little way to go. Good luck to you on your journey :happy:
  • SuzetteMerashino
    Options
    47 lbs! I only joined on Monday, I like it here muchly so far!
    You may add me if you fancy!
  • lupuslady
    lupuslady Posts: 99
    Options
    Hi there I too am trying a lot of wt, sixty lbs by October, my neice is getting married. But in the meantime I have to have surg on both my knees due to severe Rheum Arth. So good luck to you, you may friend me, I am a lot older but you may get some tips from me. don't worry if you have trouble sticking to it we all do, just start again the next day.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    First off, congrats on the choice to change your life :)

I have a total of 118 lbs to lose (give or take, we'll see when I get closer), I'm down 69 of those unwanted lbs. Feel free to add me, cause I will definately be here for a while :)
  • Brucifer55
    Options
    I came here as a means to track my Na+ intake, and immediately dropped 10 pounds in water weight...all in my feet. The next 100lbs is NOT going to be so easy. I'm shooting for 2lbs a month, so I'll be here with you for a while. Good luck with it...I'll see you around...but we won't be ROUND for much longer I hope!!!
  • vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi. Good luck on your weight loss journey. I am trying to lose 80lbs.