What are your goal measurements?

Annie5859
Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
edited September 25 in Health and Weight Loss
Most people have a goal weight they want to obtain at the end of their weight loss journey, but I was wondering if anyone has made goal measurements. If so can you post, height, chest, waist, hips?

Replies

• moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 532 Member
    In an ideal.world... 36. 26, 34. But it's.never gonna happen because naturally I'm pear-shaped with a small rib cage.
  • :smile: I am at goal weight, and my measurements are: 5'9"...36 26 36. Smaller than I have ever been...thanks to yoga!!! I am not even paying attention to the scale anymore....all I care about is staying lean and toned. I have banished my scale :laugh:
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Underbust - 34
    Waist - 31
    Belly - 32 (where the pooch sticks out, lower would be better but I'm trying to be realistic.)
    Hips - 38
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    :smile: I am at goal weight, and my measurements are: 5'9"...36 26 36. Smaller than I have ever been...thanks to yoga!!! I am not even paying attention to the scale anymore....all I care about is staying lean and toned. I have banished my scale :laugh:

I am just over 5'9" and I aspire to be 36 28 36. I suppose by the looks of your measurements I might not be too far off with my aspiring goal.
  • :smile: I am at goal weight, and my measurements are: 5'9"...36 26 36. Smaller than I have ever been...thanks to yoga!!! I am not even paying attention to the scale anymore....all I care about is staying lean and toned. I have banished my scale :laugh:

I am just over 5'9" and I aspire to be 36 28 36. I suppose by the looks of your measurements I might not be too far off with my aspiring goal.
    I would have been happy with your goal measurements also, I am surprised that my waist got this small...I do a lot of core work, so that is probably the reason....My waist, even in high school, was always 27" and up!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    I'd be happy with 35 - 26 - 37 - I'm a bit bottom heavy!! :bigsmile:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    I am 5'5" and am aiming for a 28 inch waist. I don't really care what my hip and bust measurements are, as I have a tiny back and small hips anyway, but I would like to get my 28 inch waist back. At the moment I measure the same under the bust as I do round the waist.
This discussion has been closed.