Before & After (BEWARE BRA & UNDERWEAR - yikes)

Options

Replies

• kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap!! You have done an amazing job!!
  • ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Amazing job girl! Dont worry after losing 95lbs before I had my baby and then gaining 60 during pregnancy I am rocking the belly too. We are so much healthier though!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job...you look great :flowerforyou:
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!!
  • westwick1
    westwick1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    amazing achievement :)
  • amohon
    amohon Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    that is AWSOME you look soo healthy Great Job
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    MyFatPublicSecrets Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    OMG AMAZING!!!!! Could you please share what youve been doing?

I've lost 56 .... 40 of that was in the last 10 weeks! But Im soooooo scared that I will loose momentum because at first I was doing 4 or 5 lbs a week and now it's only 2 lbs a week (even though my goal all along was only 2lbs a week- since that is "healthy"). I was just enjoying the fact that I happened to be loosing more than expected but now I'm sad to see it stop happening. lol......Personally I'm eating 1200 calories daily and exercising every day (currently on the 30 day shred). My goal is nearly the same as yours so Im dying to know what worked for you.
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    WoW! You did super great in only 6 months! That's amazing! Keep up the good work!

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You can tell you have worked your butt off....very inspirational!
  • starshine614
    Options
    awesome! great work!
  • hyper_stitch
    hyper_stitch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Total transformation! You have great definition in your waist now, I'm on day 10 30DS I'm sure you'll get great results x
  • cmmull67
    cmmull67 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great job! /catcall whistle at the nice new figure. :wink: You look great, and will get the fellas looking.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work, it's really paying off big time!!!!!
  • mazomama
    mazomama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing!!!! Its posts like these that i love to see because not only is it up lifting to see people doing so much good for themselves but also very inspirational!!!!

I love to see how people are succeeding, I'm the dork that cries during the biggest loser since i get so happy for people...lol.....

so i am in the boat with a few others on here! please spill the beans on what your doing....
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Huge difference, way to go!
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    All your hard work paid off. You look awesome and I bet you feel so good!!
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You've lost that much in 6 months? Thank you, thank you, thank you for the motivation! You look fantastic! Not to mention how brave you are. I love seeing the before and after pics of other people but don't think I will ever be able to post my own. Good for you! Bravo!
  • mariemichael
    Options
    you look great! what a difference in your abdomen! good for you!
  • nthelight079
    Options
    Wow! 6 months; that's amazing! So encouraged.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!