Hey I'm new around here.

chubbygirl30
chubbygirl30 Posts: 31
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just wanted to say hello and check this all out. My friend reccomended this site and so far i really like it, though i did have a slip a little while ago. Without even thinking about it i grabed three mini cookies from the waiting area of my office while i was waiting for my boss. When i was halfway through the 3 cookie i was like "oh crap i'm not suppose to be eating this, duh...." so i threw away what was left of the cookie and i added them to my food log. It was such a habit to just grab the cookie i didn't even think about it. I am not beating myself up about it. just moving on from it. I look forward to getting to know some of you. I'll put a pic up when I'm at home as i don't have pics of myself on my work computer.

Court

Replies

• I just wanted to say hello and check this all out. My friend reccomended this site and so far i really like it, though i did have a slip a little while ago. Without even thinking about it i grabed three mini cookies from the waiting area of my office while i was waiting for my boss. When i was halfway through the 3 cookie i was like "oh crap i'm not suppose to be eating this, duh...." so i threw away what was left of the cookie and i added them to my food log. It was such a habit to just grab the cookie i didn't even think about it. I am not beating myself up about it. just moving on from it. I look forward to getting to know some of you. I'll put a pic up when I'm at home as i don't have pics of myself on my work computer.

Court
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Welcome! I have found that as long as I log everything I eat, it really helps me. It's a great website, you will enjoy it! :smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hey girl! Welcome to the site. I hope you find it as helpful and the people as supportive as I do. Hey, being accountable is a HUGE thing and the fact that you realized the cookies weren't a good idea is a success!

Everyone, make sure to give this girl lots of love...she is a good friend of mine here in CT! :wink: :laugh: :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou:
    -Tam
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Well any friend of Tam's has got to be..........crazy! :laugh:

Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Well any friend of Tam's has got to be..........crazy! :laugh: (In a good way!) :tongue:

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    15.gif

AND, leave the cookies alone! Remember, cookies are of the DEVIL! :devil:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Well any friend of Tam's has got to be..........crazy! :laugh:

LOL Thanks Shannon! I can always count on you! :laugh: :wink:
  • cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Welcome to the site....hopefully this will become your new addiction! :laugh:
  • hi! I'm new too - and I also went over my calorie goal today. I didn't think a cookie from subway would be so many calories! But tomorrow is another day.
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Welcome, and keep that spirit...Keep moving forward and don't look back!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Welcome!! and drop that cookie! LOL
This discussion has been closed.