DFW???

Options
Hey yall! Anyone out there from the DFW area wanna be friends?! Would love to find people close to home! :-)

Replies

• __flexylexi
    __flexylexi Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Umm.. I'm 2 hrs away in the Waco area... okay more like Ft. Hood are.... middle of nowhere.. but feel free to add me :)
  • pentafive
    pentafive Posts: 22
    Options
    Hello from Little Elm! Just north of Dallas... Welcome to MFP!
  • nafisapreston
    nafisapreston Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Lexi, how long have you been at Ft. Hood? My friend lived there years ago when her husband was stationed there. It seems like it was 5 years ago, but I can't remember. How is your journey going?
  • frogzrkool
    Options
    LoL...thanks..ive been on here a little while. Just wanted to see if there was anyone out there here in the DFW area. :-)
  • UcallMeJay
    Options
    Umm.. I'm 2 hrs away in the Waco area... okay more like Ft. Hood are.... middle of nowhere.. but feel free to add me :)

haha, I live in Waco. Ft. Hood is more like the Killeen area, but close enough
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Arlington here, Let's do this!!! :)
  • __flexylexi
    __flexylexi Posts: 154 Member
    Options

ok if you want to get technical I live in Belton LOL.. it's just that nobody knows where Belton is so I reference to either Ft. Hood or Waco, since they are both roughly 30 mins away.. lol
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I used to live in Euless and I miss it sooooooooooo much
  • musicoflife08
    Options
    Lewisville! 20 minutes north of Dallas!
  • musicoflife08
    Options
    Lewisville! 20 minutes north of Dallas!
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'm in Arlington. You can add me if you want
  • skinnymom10
    Options
    Hi, I am in Royse City, about 35 minutes from Dallas, headed east.
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Arlington here, Let's do this!!! :)

Where at in Arlington? I'm in Arlington as well.
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • UcallMeJay
    Options

ok if you want to get technical I live in Belton LOL.. it's just that nobody knows where Belton is so I reference to either Ft. Hood or Waco, since they are both roughly 30 mins away.. lol

LoL. Lets just agree that we are both Central Tex!