Enough...is enough...

This is Watermelon and i promise...and swear... infront of all my friends and to be friends at MYFITNESSPAL that today...21stJuly2008 Monday..at 21:15 ...i shall not binge on the evil ...Tempting...foods...say no:noway: to Sugar...Junk Food... etc.. I Shall eat healthy and burn lots of calories.. Today i weighed myself at the local surgery n i was 72kgs.. and my doc recommended a healthy diet plan Slimming world.. as she lost over a stone.. and she lukd fab.. I shall stick to my MFP and loose weight.. shall kill the evil food :devil: in me:devil: ....or i wil xplode soon:explode:

Replies

• watermelon
    watermelon Posts: 76
    This is Watermelon and i promise...and swear... infront of all my friends and to be friends at MYFITNESSPAL that today...21stJuly2008 Monday..at 21:15 ...i shall not binge on the evil ...Tempting...foods...say no:noway: to Sugar...Junk Food... etc.. I Shall eat healthy and burn lots of calories.. Today i weighed myself at the local surgery n i was 72kgs.. and my doc recommended a healthy diet plan Slimming world.. as she lost over a stone.. and she lukd fab.. I shall stick to my MFP and loose weight.. shall kill the evil food :devil: in me:devil: ....or i wil xplode soon:explode:
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Good luck keep your motivation up. Im determind to lose 50 pounds but ill do it no matter how long it takes. Coz im so unhealthy at the mo LOL

Pamela xxx
    :flowerforyou:
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Keep moving forward and don't look back! Good luck!
  • watermelon
    watermelon Posts: 76
    :happy: YEAH we shall Overcome our enemy.. our fats.....:flowerforyou: