yea! I am under 15!

Options
Tiggermummy
Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
Did not do well yesterday, but I often don't at weekends but with about 100lbs to loose to get somewhere near goal weight
I am not stressing about it, If anything since I started this journey I probabbly eat more, but it's working so I am not going to complain
as long as it is, when I get closer to my goal I know I will have to improve everything to achieve it.
I have struggled the last week or so, I managed to get a knee injury which has made it impossible for me to do the 30day shred, which I was starting to enjoy, I think its the closest I have got to being able to do a push up ever (even as a child I couldn't do them!)

So jumped on the scales this morning thinking I'd be the same as last week, nope I am now 14stone 12lb (208lb) I don't remeber the last time I was this weight, for the last ten years or more my weight fluctuated a little but was always within 4lbs of 15 & a half stone (217) I 've had two children and the weight droped after both back to 15.5 but never below 15 until now :)

the knee problem seems to be getting better so hopefully this can put me back on track, towards my first mini goal of onderland!
only 8lb's to go.

TM

Replies

• MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Well done!
    Good luck with the next 8lbs!
    You can do this no problem!!!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    That's excellent...good luck, you and will do it!
  • digby765
    digby765 Posts: 163
    Options
    Fantastic, you will do it, I'm right behind you chasing all the way lol, can't wait till i'm under the 15 too....:happy:
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    thats excellent, well done on your success!! Keep up the great work : )
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Thats really great news, proud of you :D well done ♥
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm right with you - slowwwwly sliding down 15 at the moment and 14 is going to be party time! You can definitely do this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!