Are there food to decrease sexual libido?????

Options
I know there are certain foods that increase sexual libido, but are there certain foods that decrease it?

Replies

• MinxMooMoo
    Options
    Errrrr not foods , but anti depressants = no mojo !
    I should no !
  • skinimin
    skinimin Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    what are foods to increase it?? what is anything that increases it!?!?
  • FatDoctor
    FatDoctor Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots of prunes... you will have only one thought - "where is the toilet?"
    Seriously, if traditionally as aphrodisiacs was considered spiced (like curries and peppers) , high in vitamin E (sprouts) and high in zinc (oysters, shell fish). I would expect plain, still and bland food being the opposite of that.
  • susancelli928
    Options
    Who would want to decrease their sexual libido????? Not only is it fun, but just think of all the calories that are being burned while doing the act:love:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Decrease libido? Why?? Are you mad?? :noway:
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options

Garlic...obviously you both have to eat it tho. Garlic is a natural blood cleanser and gets the blood flowing better...to everywhere. I dont think eating it one day will rev up your libido overnight but regular consumption will.

Also found this for you, http://ezinearticles.com/?12-All-Natural-Aphrodisiacs-For-Women-With-Low-Libido&id=1913140

I have to say tho that I think the mind plays the biggest part in libido, if you believe the foods will help they will. If you are preparing those foods with nookie on the mind then theyve done their job. Similarly if you go out and buy undies that make you feel good and wear them with seduction in mind....
  • skinimin
    skinimin Posts: 252 Member
    Options

Garlic...obviously you both have to eat it tho. Garlic is a natural blood cleanser and gets the blood flowing better...to everywhere. I dont think eating it one day will rev up your libido overnight but regular consumption will.

Also found this for you, http://ezinearticles.com/?12-All-Natural-Aphrodisiacs-For-Women-With-Low-Libido&id=1913140

I have to say tho that I think the mind plays the biggest part in libido, if you believe the foods will help they will. If you are preparing those foods with nookie on the mind then theyve done their job. Similarly if you go out and buy undies that make you feel good and wear them with seduction in mind....

Hahaha thanks for the extensive feedback. It's totally a mind game, I am always stressed out and anxious.
  • FatDoctor
    FatDoctor Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    garlic is high in zinc
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    read somewhere once that licorice is supposed to have a decreasing effect in men, therefore my husband is forbidden to eat it.
  • janeshopster
    Options
    i think spicy foods are great for increasing libido, some say eating lots of papaya works too...

if you're interested in something innovative, try SCENTUELLE aroma patch - it isdesigned to enhance sexual response and increase sexual desire
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I know there are certain foods that increase sexual libido, but are there certain foods that decrease it?

Ask my wife!
    She knows!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    DEAR GOD WHY???!?!?!?!?

and if there are... I'm gonna need to know what foods to eliminate from my life.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

Ask my wife!
    She knows!
    ha ha that was funny:laugh:
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I heard pineapple is suppose to.. well um wait noo.. thats something else it does :tongue:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

Ask my wife!
    She knows!

[img]http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/images/styles/black/smilies/Even More/drum.gif[/img]
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    i certainly hope not.
    if so, i need a list. they will be eliminated from my diet immediately.
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    who would wabt food to decrease I say bring on the foods to increase, sex is good for you in so many ways, burns calories makes you happy and lots of other reasons
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Anything stinky. Who feels sexy, or wants to get sexy, with onion/pickle/garlic/stinky cheese breath?
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    When my wife eats garlic, it decreases my libido. Weird, I know.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    WHY would anyone want fo decrease libido? The increased libido is one of the best things about losing weight and improving fitness.