Dinner tonight??

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Mmmm, can't wait for dinner! Almost ready!! :)

I am having mango chicken sausages and a pasta vegetable medley from Trader Joes! MMMM!!! And of course a side of broccoli.

For dessert, I have Breyers fat free vanilla ice cream and going to put it in a bowl with sliced plums and peaches and a little cinnamon!

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, can't wait for dinner! Almost ready!! :)

I am having mango chicken sausages and a pasta vegetable medley from Trader Joes! MMMM!!! And of course a side of broccoli.

For dessert, I have Breyers fat free vanilla ice cream and going to put it in a bowl with sliced plums and peaches and a little cinnamon!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I had a chef salad and a Breyer's Light Lemon Chiffon Yogurt! YUMMY. Was still full from the corn and squash for lunch, so didn't feel like eating much.
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Mines very similar! Chicken andouilles sausage, homemade pasta veggie salad, green salad...and I think a small gelato for dessert if I've planned correctly!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOO hungry, I am going to have a snack, but I calculated what my dinner will be. I am asking my husband to BBQ the chicken, I am steaming broccoli (thank God for the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray) and a biscuit. I love summer! My husband is a great BBQ -er.
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Indian Rice & Daal (lentils) ...yum!
  • time2wrk
    Options
    Indian Rice & Daal (lentils) ...yum!

I LOVE lentils. But the way I like them, they are kind of like a thick stew, so I prefer them when the weather is cool. Enjoy your dinner! :smile:
  • Thrust
    Thrust Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    PWO= 8oz. Whole Raw Milk from grass-fed cattle; 1/4 cup egg beaters; blueberries; 35g whey

45mins later (meal 6)= 6oz. lean ground beef, mushrooms, onions, 28g swiss cheese made from raw milk, steamed broccoli.

GREAT DINNER!!:smile:
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    mmmm
    I wasn't hungry until I looked here.
    Mine is simple,
    A light salad and some pasta with stewed tomatos on it.

I have done so much yard work today though, maybe I will try some of that stuff for desert everyone talks about...dryers light lemon sounds awsome!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Egg beaters, fresh sauted onion, green & red pepper, mushroom & and 1/8 of cup sharp cheddar 2% cheese. 130 calories.

Breyer's sugar free van 1 scoop (1/4 cup) 40 calories in a glass with diet orange sunkist soda yum, so refreshing!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I too had chicken Sausages. ( Feta and spinach flavored) with 1/2 cup of couscous and a salad.

I may have to steal that peaches and ice cream idea Tam, it really sounds good.:smooched:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    pizza was ordered... and I partook. BUT i had only 2 slices and went for a 1 1/2 hour walk afterwards. I feel good AND I still have 300 cals left
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Had a chicken leg quarter on the grill with some buddies, along some water. Came back to the apartment and made myself a smoothie with mixed fruit, almond milk, peanut butter, figs, splenda, and some water. AWESOME dinner :)
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Man everyone’s dinners sound so good. I hope they turned out great! Sure they did. I am not as healthy as you all are yet and my cabinets are pretty fatty looking, but I stayed within my calories still. I made hamburgers last night. Just right off the cow beef. I didn't add mayo to the normal white bun, just mustard, and I only had one burger and loaded up on steamed veggies. I so wanted to have a second burger, and found my self (day 1 of counting and watching) feeling hungry later on. So I had a snack and was fine after. I was still 109 calories under for the day. So I made it through day one.

Tonight we will be working on empting out those bad foods from cabinets by having yet another bad one. (Tight budget, can't justify throwing anything away)

Polish Sausage fried (in its own juices) cut and added to basic spaghetti; made with reg noodles, and can sauce. Side salad and the bad part is the garlic bread. Having in-laws over so hopefully I won’t want more and more of that yummy bread.

I am sure to go over tonight. YIKS!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I got stuck going out to eat
    I had a grilled chicken breast broccoli and some mashed potatoes those are my weakness
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    chicken kebabs and tortillas with salad.
  • Thrust
    Thrust Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    5oz. Ground Venison
    Sauteed Onion and Mushrooms
    Swiss Cheese
    Steamed Broccoli
  • time2wrk
    Options
    Tonight is marinated lamb shanks (fresh herbs, garlic, olive oil and basalmic vinegar) with tuscan veggies and sauteed potatoes (in olive oil). Dessert is frozen berries, they taste and feel like ice cream! Yum!! :happy:
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Tonight is marinated lamb shanks (fresh herbs, garlic, olive oil and basalmic vinegar) with tuscan veggies and sauteed potatoes (in olive oil). Dessert is frozen berries, they taste and feel like ice cream! Yum!! :happy:

That sounds like a commercial for some fancy diet meal that doesn't sound like one and everyone stands around looking at her like she is crazy!
  • time2wrk
    Options
    Ha, ha! Yeah, it does kind of! Well, the potatoes were for my kids, I didn't eat that part. It was really good, now I have to try to come up with something for tonight and I am very uninspired. Of course, that could be because it's 5:30 in the morning right now...