Hello--Newbie here!

Options
Hi everyone,

I am new to these Message Boards. I have decided that it is time to take control and get my body in the best shape possible. I do not want to do any fad diets that are so restricting that they are impossible to maintain over a long time. So I am joining My Fitness Pal to keep my eating in a healthy zone of moderation and also up my exercise level. In the end I can only get healthier, right? I am shooting for a healthier realistic lifestyle.
I look forward to meeting other people here with the same goals to look to for encouragement & inspiration.

~Marilyn

Replies

• Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board! Hope you enjoy the journey :smile:
  • cindy859
    cindy859 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined a little over a month a go for basically the same reasons as you and have found pretty good success, as i know you will.
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish, the support of other people goes a long way keeping one motivated! Welcome and good luck! Cindy
  • susancelli928
    Options
    Welcome and I agree with Cindy this is an awesome place for getting healthy and meeting new people who have the same purpose of getting healthy. Good luck on your journey!!