Progress(?) Pics! I need motivation... can you see a differ

Options
2»

Replies

• teelt13
    teelt13 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!!! Way to go! You look great. I'm just getting started so your an inspiration :-)
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    There is absolutely a difference!!! Have you been taking measurements too? The tape doesn't lie! LOL
  • bethymay123
    Options
    There is a dfferance. Keep track of your measurments they will show better than a scale.

Keep up the great work:drinker:
  • taraglittle
    taraglittle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    YEP! i see a big difference. I know its hard to tell for yourself. Keep up the good work.
  • ahkunkel
    ahkunkel Posts: 68
    Options
    HECK YES! I definitely see a different in your stomach and thighs. Keep up the good work!!!
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • shug458
    shug458 Posts: 99
    Options
    OMG i see a HUGE difference! good for you! congrats and WTG! your doing great! keep up the good work
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You"re doing great......and you can definitely see the changes especially in you stomach...Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:

I find when you put the two side view pictures together you see the difference better
  • marspec1maven
    Options
    Oh My Dear! Of course you look different. I don't know about you, but I am truly my own worse enemy. There is a remarkable difference in your photographs. I cannot wait to see the same changes in myself. I want to loose that cottage cheese look in my skin too! Keep going! Bathing suit weather is around the corner. (At least I hope so. The weather here in the North East doesn't feel that way...)
  • bethsherbahn
    Options
    Yes you can tell the differnce Great job your looking good just keep up the work !!!!!!!
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    Thank you guys SOOO MUCH! I really am my worst critic I guess... Does anyone have any specific workouts to lose those pesky love handles?
  • Meggie1108
    Options
    I can see a big difference!!! Keep going girl you are doing so well!!! =)
  • eclecticos
    eclecticos Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Huge difference!
  • sellingsworth
    Options
    Hello - you are awesome!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about a thing...we can all see the difference very clearly :)
    If you have a hard time seeing it, try pulling up both pictures on your computer screen side by side and there won't be any way NOT to see the difference! Keep up the fantastic effort!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!