Have you ever....

Options

Replies

• DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options

Pulling on jeans, no. But pulled butt muscles take forever to heal.

Have you ever had SARS AIDS?

Can't say that I have...

Ever sent your food back at a restaurant?
  • FatBastard6135
    Options
    Ever sent your food back at a restaurant?

A few times, but it has to be bad (burnt, over seasoned, etc) .. No Cook's special sauce for me thanks ! LOL

Have you ever had cybersex?
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

A few times, but it has to be bad (burnt, over seasoned, etc) .. No Cook's special sauce for me thanks ! LOL

Have you ever had cybersex?

Why, are you asking me too? hahaha KIDDING! Does skype-sex with the hubby count? LOL

Have you ever lied to get out of sex? (headache, pretend to be asleep...?)
  • FatBastard6135
    Options
    Why, are you asking me too? hahaha KIDDING! Does skype-sex with the hubby count? LOL

WOW .. totally caught me off guard with that response :smile: I don't see why skyping your hubby wouldn't count

Have you ever lied to get out of sex? (headache, pretend to be asleep...?)

No, never .. I would push through the pain .. lol

Have you ever wanted to meet someone only to find out you have nothing in common?
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

No, never .. I would push through the pain .. lol

Have you ever wanted to meet someone only to find out you have nothing in common?

ugh...yes! very unfortunate and disappointing!

Have you ever tripped and fallen on your face in public?
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Ugh yes. I was the biggest nerd in school. I remember running to class because the bell was about to ring, my foot hit a crack in the sidewalk and I went sprawling face first with my viola I was carrying flying out in front of me and the case coming open as I landed. Oh the horrors....

Have you ever just drawn a blank? (Ok this was a crap question I apologize).
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    Ugh yes. I was the biggest nerd in school. I remember running to class because the bell was about to ring, my foot hit a crack in the sidewalk and I went sprawling face first with my viola I was carrying flying out in front of me and the case coming open as I landed. Oh the horrors....

that is a daily occurance for me lol. I walk into the kitchen, don't remember why. open my mouth to say something, nothing comes out... this is an ALL THE TIME THING LOL

Have you ever used kids as an excuse to watch a kids movie YOU want to watch?
  • FatBastard6135
    Options

Umm ... I can't recall .. I am drawing a blank :bigsmile:
    Have you ever used kids as an excuse to watch a kids movie YOU want to watch?

umm Does The Little Mermaid count?? :embarassed: ... What can I say I have a thing for Alyssa Milano

Have you ever looked at someone and imagined them naked? (or it could just be a guy thing :laugh: )
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

umm Does The Little Mermaid count?? :embarassed: ... What can I say I have a thing for Alyssa Milano

Have you ever looked at someone and imagined them naked? (or it could just be a guy thing :laugh: )

GUILTY!

Have you ever used the "oh my phone never rang!" just because you didn't wanna talk to that person at the time?
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options

GUILTY!

Have you ever used the "oh my phone never rang!" just because you didn't wanna talk to that person at the time?
    Nope, not a guy thing!!
    Yep... my phone gets very 'random' coverage!! :bigsmile:

Have you ever wanted to kiss someone just to taste their lips??
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    yup, aand they tasted "soft"

Have you ever convinced someone to go "snipe" hunting???
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Not a snipe, but I sent someone for a BA-1100 N and an ID-1O-T form

Have you ever fallen asleep standing up?
  • ejohndrow
    Options
    Not a snipe, but I sent someone for a BA-1100 N and an ID-1O-T form

Have you ever fallen asleep standing up?

Oh the good old ID-10-T...haha how about telling the kids fresh from Boot Camp they need to check their seabags for 'watertight intergrity'.

Never fallen asleep standing up, just can't do it.

Have you ever done something stupid, you know it's stupid, you watch yourself doing it...but you just don't stop?

The other day I was at a light on base, I knew it was red and then suddenly I just drove through it without thinking, but I was aware of my actions the entire time.
  • crusinforlosin
    Options
    yesxD I do that on a daily basis.

Have you ever wondered if we were all turkeys, who we would eat for Thanksgiving? xD
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

Have you ever wondered if we were all turkeys, who we would eat for Thanksgiving? xD

I have actually. I think we would eat cats... seems right, a bunch of birds eating a cat for a celebratory meal.

have you ever known if you just turn off the TV you'll go to sleep, but you don't turn the TV off anyway?
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options

I have actually. I think we would eat cats... seems right, a bunch of birds eating a cat for a celebratory meal.

have you ever known if you just turn off the TV you'll go to sleep, but you don't turn the TV off anyway?

Only every night! I have the same little dialogue with myself every night about going to bed earlier so I don't hate myself in the morning...and I always end up hating myself LOL

Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night and realized that you were eating in your sleep?
  • ejohndrow
    Options
    Can`t say I have. About the only thing I do in my sleep is drool.

Have you ever known you had a lot of work to do in a small amount of time yet just continued to put it off?...oh wait I guess this is just asking about procrastination. Oh well.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    Can`t say I have. About the only thing I do in my sleep is drool.

Have you ever known you had a lot of work to do in a small amount of time yet just continued to put it off?...oh wait I guess this is just asking about procrastination. Oh well.

lol also a daily occurance for me.

have you ever stayed in bed all day, just because you didn't wanna do anything else?
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Not really. Only when I have been sick.

Have you ever wished for a third hand for opening doors when your other hands are full?
  • Boston01810
    Boston01810 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Often- I often think a third hand would be helpful.... but then at other times- I think it would get in the way

Have you ever just spend time looking at a large group of trees and marveled at ALL the VARIOUS shades of GREEN there are in nature? It is astonishing